Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet, looking forward to when its all on clearance too!

Comment

The Knottery has a bunch of ties on sale for $10. None of them are wardrobe staples, but they are fine. I have both The Deposition and The Firm, and I quite like them.

Comment

You know what I don't need? More ties.
        You know what I want? More ties.
        The Plaintiff and the Witness just look so clean... I could use them as staples, honest I could.
        Curse whoever came up with the idea of a no-spend month for August!

Comment

Originally posted by Disambiguate View Post
          You know what I don't need? More ties.
          You know what I want? More ties.
          The Plaintiff and the Witness just look so clean... I could use them as staples, honest I could.
          Curse whoever came up with the idea of a no-spend month for August!
          Ha! You and me both, dude.

Comment

The Plaintiff is tempting. The Firm is already sold out.
            I have three The Evidence ties... The orange one, red one, and blue one. Nice ties. I got a lot of use out of the orange one at the beginning of the year (haven't worn any ties for quite a long time now).
            Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

I have one of the evidence ties too; to me they seem really thin and floppy. I'm aware that's how knits are, but this one is much more floppy and unstructured than even the one I have from Tie Bar.
              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Anyone tried the Stafford Prep Oilfield blazer from jcp? http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/men/s...mComboVal=null

I really like the look of it and on top of the $49.99 sale price, there's always another 10%+ coupon out there.

Comment

Originally posted by mjstevens View Post
                  Anyone tried the Stafford Prep Oilfield blazer from jcp? http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/men/s...mComboVal=null

I really like the look of it and on top of the $49.99 sale price, there's always another 10%+ coupon out there.
                  Take a look at the claiborne cousin for 20 bucks less http://www.jcpenney.com/men/suits-bl...bCatId=&regId=

Comment

The Timex Easyreader is now $22 at Amazon(white face/black leather). The black on black is around $25.

Comment

Don't know if anyone's interested, but the Massif Collection http://www.massif.com/collection/ is having a 75% off sale.

Comment

STP is having their 35% off coupon again.

SAFWD8313 it works on the 1k 2nd boots.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                          STP is having their 35% off coupon again.

SAFWD8313 it works on the 1k 2nd boots.
                          Remember to use the mobile app to receive free shipping as well.

Comment

FYI... today at STP there is 45% off (incl free shipping, even w/o having to go through mobile app). I used code HSS45420 - got the Emerson boots for $159

Comment

I was tempted by the White Pine boot in natural chromexcel, but not really into the mixed leather/canvas style enough to justify it even though it's a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by JonB View Post
                                FYI... today at STP there is 45% off (incl free shipping, even w/o having to go through mobile app). I used code HSS45420 - got the Emerson boots for $159
                                too bad i did not receive any of the 45% off coupon.

Comment

Working...
                                X