X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wolverine 1k boots @ 40% off at:

http://shoerepertoire.com/shop/produ...nds/wolverine/

use code summer13 to take 40% off msrp. Anyone buy boots from shoerepertoire before?

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post

use code summer13 to take 40% off msrp. Anyone buy boots from shoerepertoire before?
      I might have to jump on this deal. 213 is nice.

Comment

Tempted... Very sorely tempted.

Comment

very nice indeed, i already own the 1k in rust in size 7.5, thinking of getting the courdovan 8, but the smallest size they have is a 8.

Comment

very nice indeed, i already own the 1k in rust in size 7.5, thinking of getting the courdovan 8, but the smallest size they have is a 8.
            Yeah I almost pulled the trigger before realizing I don't know my size for the boots. I'm hoping to go to Nordstrom (closest one is a hour away) on Sunday.

Comment

What size are you in Nike, or AE's usually? Seems we have similar feet size but I have never tried the 1Ks on.

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
                WIT20 apparently taking 20% off sitewide at JCrew (e.g. works on Aldens). Really want to splurge on some boots, but have too many shoes :P
                Yup it works! Got $100 off and indy quite a rarity that a code works on those.

Comment

I picked up a pair of Allen Edmonds Carlsbad for $220 on Amazon, after the 20% shoe email discount they were about $175, which is about half the $349 list price on that shoe.

I'm going to call that a score.

Comment

Do the Wolverine 1K boots run true to size, or are they like Red Wing, where they recommend going down 1/2 size?

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                      What size are you in Nike, or AE's usually? Seems we have similar feet size but I have never tried the 1Ks on.
                      for the 1k, i wear 7.5. AE park ave i wear 7.5 as well. The 1k is a sexy boots.

Comment

Originally posted by mgj View Post
                        Do the Wolverine 1K boots run true to size, or are they like Red Wing, where they recommend going down 1/2 size?
                        1k does not run true to size, they're like red wing, recommend going down 1/2 size. I wear 7.5 both in the 1k, red wing beckman and Iron ranger.

Comment

Yep, size down 1/2 a size for the 1k.

Comment

If you're near a JCP - they have a friends and family sale that is pretty much 25% off the whole store (they should have fliers in store), my local store just clearanced a lot of suits and sports coat, got the Claiborne Khaki suit for $26.

Comment

Dockers.com is having a flash sale. 40% off orders over $100. Code is FLASH40

Comment

Originally posted by patelsd View Post
                                If you're near a JCP - they have a friends and family sale that is pretty much 25% off the whole store (they should have fliers in store), my local store just clearanced a lot of suits and sports coat, got the Claiborne Khaki suit for $26.
                                did you see any of the fall 13 stuff in store?

Comment

Working...
                                X