Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, should be good on anything on the site. Discount codes usually work on third party products also.

Comment

Not a net deal, but I'm standing here at Last Call and they have a rack of Zegna, Isaia and Brioni ties for around $60 in solids and patterns that don't suck.

Comment

LL Bean is having 15% off your entire order with the code BOOT15. I actually just used it to get a price adjustment on the Twill suit that Joe reviewed last year, since I have purchased it a few weeks ago.

Comment

Not clothing related, but tomorrow T-Mobile is offering all 4G phones free with a 2-year contract.

I may have to jump on it; my BlackBerry's been a little screwy lately and I hate my current prepaid plan.

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt has a special right now where every dress shirt is only $39.50.

http://www.ctshirts.com/Default.aspx...7C%7C%7C%7C%7C

Comment

@runner-guy: If I hadn't already blown my monthly budget, I could very well be nabbing one of those shirts. Thanks for the heads up, anyways, and can you post again if they do it next month? :-)

Comment

@Alan. Yeah it's a great deal. I'm pretty good on dress shirts now, but otherwise I would be all over it. On the flyer I got in the mail, it said the deal was only for 10 days, so it will expire probably in another week or so.

Comment

Wow runner guy,

I was on the fence the other day with the 200 for 4 shirts. This pushes me over the top!

Comment

MYHABIT (Amazon owned daily deal site) has a nice sale going on now on Mezlan shoes. They are good quality made in Spain shoes. I have a pair that I've owned for a long time and they still look great.

http://www.myhabit.com/ref=pe_188000_22684470_qd_de_hero_img_b#page=b&dep t=men&sale=A3LXOYBF19AKJU

Free shipping both ways too.

Comment

@Juan - thanks for the tip. Been looking for a pair of darker brown dress shoes and kinda like these:

http://www.myhabit.com/homepage/ref=pe_188000_22684470_qd_de_hero_img_b?#page=d&de pt=men&sale=A3LXOYBF19AKJU&asin=B005NB8VPW&cAsin=B 005NB9Z34&ref=qd_b_img_d_5

Thoughts?

@Runner-guy or anyone else. What is the quality / fit comparables for the slim fit Tyrwhitt shirts?

Thanks!

Comment

CT shirts are comparable to Brooks Brothers shirts. CT slim fit is comparable to BB slim and CT tailored fit (I think?) is comparable to BB Extra Slim.

Comment

@mrr007 - Those shoes look really nice.

I have a one time use 20% coupon for MYHABIT that expires today. If anyone wants to use it, e-mail me at juan.carvajal at gmail.

Comment

I think I'm going to get one of the CT shirts. I'm on a quest to find a shirt style that really fits me sans tailoring. So far the closest is, bizarrely, Madison slim fit(the Belk house brand.) Thanks for the heads up on that deal!

Comment

Kenneth, Charles Tyrwhitt runs sales all of the time. It's almost certain that there will be a better sale at the end of winter if you can wait a bit longer. For example, I got my CT shirts for $35 each with free shipping, and received two free ties as well.

Comment

Shopnow 30% off j.crew sale and factory

Comment

Working...
                                X