Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha. You can get a pocket square for the same price as a suit jacket.

The link was working earlier. Maybe try searching for the jacket on their site. There were only 2 or 3 sizes remaining so unless you're a long, probably not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      Hahaha. You can get a pocket square for the same price as a suit jacket.

The link was working earlier. Maybe try searching for the jacket on their site. There were only 2 or 3 sizes remaining so unless you're a long, probably not worth it.
      Tried the search and the jacket is normally priced now.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
        Tried the search and the jacket is normally priced now.
        the same jacket isnt on the website anymore. Item # 30139. The link still takes you to the right item page (look at title) but theres a pocket square. Hopefully they dont cancel my order

I tried posting this early this AM but for some reason it never showed up in this thread. They had sizes 38-44

Comment

Gilt has jeans for sale, give it a gander. Some Levi's Made & Crafted / N&F / 7 for mankind for $70

Comment

Originally posted by Peteypistol View Post
            the same jacket isnt on the website anymore. Item # 30139. The link still takes you to the right item page (look at title) but theres a pocket square. Hopefully they dont cancel my order

I tried posting this early this AM but for some reason it never showed up in this thread. They had sizes 38-44
            i don't think they're going to cancel any orders. the 40L i grabbed looks like it's been shipped

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
              The ever talked about Tailored-Fit Chino Suit at BR is under $150 now with the EXTRA40 code...

Bought it too to try on. Guess I can always return it.
              I picked this up last night before the sale ended for $130. I'll try to update on fit when it comes in...hoping it looks good!

Comment

The Clymb is running an extra 25% off. [Which makes these Red Wing's very tempting.](http://www.theclymb.com/search?q=red+red+wing)

Comment

Dang! I just missed out on getting those brogue 8127 Red Wings. Had 'em in my cart but didn't check out fast enough. I already have the 9012 Beckmans, and they are rock solid.

Comment

Amazon PM'd Nordstrom's Walnut Strand sale. $223 + 20% coupon (for signing up to their emails == around $178.) I bought the Elgins last year when they did this. Only problem is sizes are limited to those sold by Amazon only, so they don't have mine!

Same thing with the McTavish @ $232
                    Last edited by spartanlaw; July 27, 2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spartanlaw View Post
                      Amazon PM'd Nordstrom's Walnut Strand sale. $223 + 20% coupon (for signing up to their emails == around $178.) I bought the Elgins last year when they did this. Only problem is sizes are limited to those sold by Amazon only, so they don't have mine!

I was going to once again hold off buying a pair of strands until you posted this. That price makes it impossible for me to pass on them. Thanks for pointing this out!!

Comment

Originally posted by spartanlaw View Post

who do you talk to get the price match? i did a live chat and the rep said amazon only price match Tvs and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by docka View Post
                          who do you talk to get the price match? i did a live chat and the rep said amazon only price match Tvs and nothing else.
                          Docka: The price is already matched, Amazon tends to automagically adjust prices to match other online retailers. If you aren't seeing the lower price it is probably because the seller for that particular size is not Amazon.com but a 3rd party.

Comment

Is there any way to see only the sizes that Amazon stocks? If I can get the strands for $180 in my size, I'm not going to care if I have the McAllister and Dalton in Walnut as well. lol.

Comment

Shoes trees on sale at Jos A Banks. $8.25 each

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                                Code doesn't seem to be working. Is it no longer active today, or is there a special requirement for it? But it's probably just as well, I'm a little iffy about purchasing scents online, I've heard way too many stories of people getting watered down junk instead of the real thing.
                                Sorry, I guess that code is only for Amouage and Montale. I haven't tried any Montale, but Amouage is really tough to find on sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X