This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
    Can't use the code with this sale, as it states "can not be combined with any other offer"
    Good to know it wasn't just me that was couldn't get it to work. I still went ahead and placed an order for a few items. It appears that they only have 1 available of some of these because after my purchase, some of them disappeared from the site. So if you want something, it'd be a good idea to get the order in soon.

Comment

Lilydirect has 25% off with code ANM25. For anyone interested in cologne it's a pretty great deal on some brands that are hard to find on sale such as Amouage and Montale. I got a bottle of Amouage Interlude for about $100 less than most places.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
        Lilydirect has 25% off with code ANM25. For anyone interested in cologne it's a pretty great deal on some brands that are hard to find on sale such as Amouage and Montale. I got a bottle of Amouage Interlude for about $100 less than most places.
        Code doesn't seem to be working. Is it no longer active today, or is there a special requirement for it? But it's probably just as well, I'm a little iffy about purchasing scents online, I've heard way too many stories of people getting watered down junk instead of the real thing.

Comment

Jcrew is 40% off sale items + free shipping. Lots of goodies but this deal is insane:

Ludlow jacket in Italian wool flannel. Originally 395.00, down to 90.00...... 54.00 shipped after coupon

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...~~~~/30139.jsp

Comment

jcrew flannel wool suit jacket for ~$54

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/Th...0139/30139.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post

Jumped all over that. Not listed as FINAL SALE, but the code works... may still be returnable. Pants not on sale.

Comment

i'd grab it too but it wasn't in my size

Comment

Worth noting the 40% off code for sale items EXTRA40 at BR is currently working on sale blazers & suits...

Comment

Whoa! Awesome deal, I just pulled the trigger, I may wait for the pants to go on sale too then you can score the whole suit for a pretty deep discount

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt_10 View Post
                      Whoa! Awesome deal, I just pulled the trigger, I may wait for the pants to go on sale too then you can score the whole suit for a pretty deep discount
                      TYTY for the tipoff fey, jumped all over that!

Comment

i'd grab it too but it wasn't in my size
                        Same. I'm a 38R.

Comment

The ever talked about Tailored-Fit Chino Suit at BR is under $150 now with the EXTRA40 code...

Bought it too to try on. Guess I can always return it.
                          Last edited by ncfranklin; July 24, 2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                            Code doesn't seem to be working. Is it no longer active today, or is there a special requirement for it? But it's probably just as well, I'm a little iffy about purchasing scents online, I've heard way too many stories of people getting watered down junk instead of the real thing.
                            I dunno, it worked fine for me. Maybe there's a minimum. Guys over at the Basenotes forum and Fragrantica seem to think Lilydirect is reputable though, and it's gotten good reviews so I took a shot at ordering from them.

Comment

Am I missing something on that JC Flannel Suit? Link now takes you to a pocket square...

Comment

Looks like all sold out or they fixed the mistake? The link takes me to a pocket square.

Comment

Working...
                                X