Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    HVAC's are pricey. Been there done that.

    Comment


      Pediwear sale now on:
      http://www.pediwear.co.uk/sale/

      Comment


        T.M. Lewin's sale is on, but it sucks. I'm only mentioning it because we have a few forum members who swear by T.M. Lewin's shirts. The sale lowers the price of four shirts by £10: the original multi-buy price was four for £100, and the sale price is four for £90. There are a lot of exclusions.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
          I got that one too. It was the only one that seemed to be still available in 3" width. The 2.25 is way too skinny for my tastes. Also got 1 other tie and a pocket square. All for $51.50 shipped.
          Are you, or anyone else here who ordered recently from The Knottery, having issues with your order? My order was made on the 3rd with the 50% off code, and it still shows as processing unfortunately. Two of my emails to The Knottery remain unanswered. This is a huge bummer

          Comment


            Originally posted by Jayybee View Post
            Are you, or anyone else here who ordered recently from The Knottery, having issues with your order? My order was made on the 3rd with the 50% off code, and it still shows as processing unfortunately. Two of my emails to The Knottery remain unanswered. This is a huge bummer
            Just checked and mine is showing as processing as well. You have to remember that it's like a 1 or 2 person operation there and we did just have a holiday so they might have been out of town.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              Just checked and mine is showing as processing as well. You have to remember that it's like a 1 or 2 person operation there and we did just have a holiday so they might have been out of town.
              Hmmmm, this is very true. I suppose im just a tad too anxious to receive my ties.
              Thanks Vicious

              Comment


                They had a sale last year around the 4th as well. I placed an order on the 5th and it shipped on the 10th, so it may take a couple days. For reference, the 5th was a Wednesday and the 10th was a Tuesday.

                Comment


                  http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifew...2Fmens-blazers

                  cotton linen blazers marked down to 30. shipping is +7, lots of sizes/colors avail!

                  Comment


                    JCP has the Bushacre boots from Clarks for $80. FABSAV10 gets 10% off, ebates.com has 8% cash back, and cardpool.com has 20% off electronic gift cards. Seems like a lot of hoops, but it was breezy. Total I paid was ~$60.

                    Comment


                      BR has buy 3 full priced items and get 45% off. Barely any exclusions so blazers are fair game. Throw in some socks and you have 3 items.

                      Comment


                        How does the BR Monogram Navy or Modern Slim fit compared to the tailored fit? I've only tried the tailored fit on and they don't have any navy suits available.
                        Last edited by willsee; July 11, 2013, 09:22 AM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by willsee View Post
                          How does the BR Monogram Navy or Modern Slim fit compared to the tailored fit? I've only tried the tailored fit on and they don't have any navy suits available.
                          In my experience the Monogram fit is slightly slimmer in both the pants and the jacket. I couldn't wear their monogram pants as they were too slim in the posterior for me. The jacket while it looked ok on me, I lacked any type of mobility while wearing it. It was just too tight across the back for me to move around in it.

                          Comment


                            Just noticed the monogram is one button.
                            How about the modern slim fit vs tailored fit?

                            Comment


                              just bought a bunch of socks for 45% off at BRSAVEMORE.... pretty good deal at about $5.XX per sock...

                              Comment


                                For NYC folks:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X