Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Jos. A. Bank

Due to a pricing error on our website, orders received on July 3, 2013,
    prior to 1:30pm Eastern Time, for the Allen Edmonds Nathan shoe will not
    be filled. We apologize for the error.

Sincerely,

Jos. A. Bank Customer Service
    Just got this one too. We knew it was coming, and it still doesn't sting any less. As of now, the Allen Edmonds page on their site shows the sale price, but the Nathan specific page is back to full price.

Comment

So even w/ a cleared cache I was getting probs w/ the Knottery code but their customer service is awesome. Jay responded to my frantic emails quickly and told me he'd just refund 50% after my order shipped. Got the burgundy grenadine (wanted a brown or navy, but I can't complain), and the cash money (green) knit tie. Already have a black and a burgundy knit from the Knottery and love them. No good silk squares so I passed on them.

Comment

For any Gap outlet fans out there. They are having 50% the entire store.

And on top of the sale they are currently running this.
        http://pages.email.gap.com/page.aspx...5b15cb913b0042

Comment

Originally posted by DrBenji View Post
          A+

Just ordered 4 ties and 2 pocket squares for 75 bucks. The code appears to work on sale items too.

Which pocket squares did you get, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Frye James Wingtips

Had been wanting to add dark brown shoes to my collection and liked the look of the Frye James. Happened to be browsing this morning and an Amazon ad popped up listing them at 40% off. That was enough for me to go ahead and buy a pair. Saved a hundred dollars. I'll post a pic when I get them. I know they've been thru ownership changes and there might be some questions about the quality, but I'm going in with low expectations just in case they don't live up to standards.

Comment

Addl 40% off jcrew online and instore. Found great stuff instore today: Wallace and barns shorts for 24$, Thomas mason shirt for $35, various sweaters less than $20

Comment

Pretty sure it's only Final Sale stuff, right?
                My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

It applies to all "sale" items, they are just no longer returnable with the addl 40% discount

Comment

Hello dappered! Long time lurker, brand new member. Sad to say that I am sitting here at work on this fine holiday. Pretty excited about some of my online purchases this afternoon though

J.crews STYLE40 code brings this already on sale Miansai bracelet to $33. An absolute steal for Miansai. I am glad that i held out and never committed to purchasing one @ full price.
                    http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_p...&bmUID=j_hfkdw

Also huge thanks for those who gave the heads up on The Knottery 50% off code. I bought two beautiful ties, a pocket square, and a lapel flower @ $50 shipped.

Comment

via PTO, Barbour Beaufort jackets in olive and navy, was $435 now $326 from J. Press. These are awesome, virtually indestructible and really hard to find on sale. I've had mine a couple of years and it just looks better with age.
                      http://www.jpressonline.com/beaufort-jacket-olive/
                      http://www.jpressonline.com/beaufort-jacket-navy/

Comment

No, no, no ... this has the potential to be terrible for my bank account. I don't ever recall getting this email before. Apparently there's a sale at Leffot.
                        http://leffot.createsend1.com/t/View...69F821C9DCC086

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, what a great sale! Reallly glad they're all way out of my budget right now. Great deals on the Alfred Sargent and Alden shoes.

Comment

All so very nice. :-)

Comment

I had to go to bed after posting. With all the beer I drank for the 4th, I did not need to be drunk shopping at Leffot! Plus we're getting ready to drop almost $10K on a new AC, hot water heater, and furnace so Edward Greens just aren't in the budget right now anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X