Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on PTO now too. So basically the entire world is going to be trying to get in on these cancellations.

Comment

I'm late to the party. Just tried to order the rainbow and it was over $1K. Oh well, it's not gonna matter anyway.

Comment

50% off the Knottery with code 3YEAR. Not sure when it expires.

Comment

Been trying since I got the email. Keeps saying code invalid

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
            Been trying since I got the email. Keeps saying code invalid
            Working now. Got 5 ties for just over $60 shipped.

Comment

Filson's on the Clymb today. Most of the bags are already gone but there's some nice outdoorsy coats.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                A+

Just ordered 4 ties and 2 pocket squares for 75 bucks. The code appears to work on sale items too.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBenji View Post
                  A+

Just ordered 4 ties and 2 pocket squares for 75 bucks. The code appears to work on sale items too.
                  Really wish the navy grenadine was in stock. Thinking about a different color; what do you guys think is the most versatile? The red/burgundy one?

Comment

Originally posted by DerekH View Post
                    Really wish the navy grenadine was in stock. Thinking about a different color; what do you guys think is the most versatile? The red/burgundy one?
                    I wouldn't order a grenadine tie just for the sake of ordering a grenadine tie. And the navy one hasn't been in stock since like, christmas or something.
                    I'm pretty stoked for this bad boy: http://theknottery.com/the-cold-turkey-701.html

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                      4 ties for 52 bucks...beats the Rack. Gracias

Comment

Originally posted by DrBenji View Post
                        I wouldn't order a grenadine tie just for the sake of ordering a grenadine tie. And the navy one hasn't been in stock since like, christmas or something.
                        I'm pretty stoked for this bad boy: http://theknottery.com/the-cold-turkey-701.html
                        I ordered the burgundy grenadine. It'll be a nice replacement for my burgundy "grenafaux" from the Tie Bar, which is a little too skinny for my taste. At under $30shipped, the price was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                          I ordered the burgundy grenadine. It'll be a nice replacement for my burgundy "grenafaux" from the Tie Bar, which is a little too skinny for my taste. At under $30shipped, the price was right.
                          I got that one too. It was the only one that seemed to be still available in 3" width. The 2.25 is way too skinny for my tastes. Also got 1 other tie and a pocket square. All for $51.50 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                            I'm debating doing the exact same thing. Only issue is I've worn the granfaux tie once (have had it for six months or so) and that was for an interview. I rarely wear regular ties and when I do I normally wear my knit ties (The Evidence) since they are so much more casual and I'm not normally wearing any outer layer.
                            Sigh, I think I just talked myself out of it. Might pick up The Witness in gray though. Got a lot of usage out of a gray acrylic tie over the winter with my gray cardigan.

*Looks like Vicious snagged the last burgundy grenadine anyway.
                            Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Originally posted by Xeones25 View Post
                              I'm debating doing the exact same thing. Only issue is I've worn the granfaux tie once (have had it for six months or so) and that was for an interview. I rarely wear regular ties and when I do I normally wear my knit ties (The Evidence) since they are so much more casual and I'm not normally wearing any outer layer.
                              Sigh, I think I just talked myself out of it. Might pick up The Witness in gray though. Got a lot of usage out of a gray acrylic tie over the winter with my gray cardigan.

*Looks like Vicious snagged the last burgundy grenadine anyway.
                              If you're looking for something a little more casual, the Crying Wolf is pretty great. It has a nice print and a great texture. I picked a navy one up a few weeks ago and on the one occassion on which I wore it, I received compliments all day long.

Comment

Jos. A. Bank

Due to a pricing error on our website, orders received on July 3, 2013,
                                prior to 1:30pm Eastern Time, for the Allen Edmonds Nathan shoe will not
                                be filled. We apologize for the error.

Sincerely,

Jos. A. Bank Customer Service

Comment

Working...
                                X