Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn... didn't even notice the Nathans are actually Fifth Avenues! Wicked stoked now... please no cancellation.
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Yes, RiveDriot is right -- clearly this is a mistake, and mismarked on the JAB website. It simply can't be honored by AE. They flipped out over the Beren heist, and that was just $150 per pair if I'm not mistaken.

In other words: don't get excited about this.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
        Damn... didn't even notice the Nathans are actually Fifth Avenues! Wicked stoked now... please no cancellation.
        Hmm... What color cancellation do I want?

Comment

Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
          So.... JAB sends you $10 back amirite?
          genius, submitting more orders now

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
            Yes, RiveDriot is right -- clearly this is a mistake, and mismarked on the JAB website. It simply can't be honored by AE. They flipped out over the Beren heist, and that was just $150 per pair if I'm not mistaken.

In other words: don't get excited about this.
            BB I remember the "Beren heist" well. It led to the price match call "Nordstrom Affair".
            End result, Black Park Avenues, Walnut Strands and me getting Arthur Beren Women's Shoe catalogs, from which I can't seem to opt out of.

Comment

Wow!!, gonna give it a shot and see if they don't cancel the order haha

Comment

Don't think it works anymore. I tried ordering and it won't go through.

Comment

Also hopped in for a cancellation of a walnut and burgundy pair.
                  Shipping from JAB is kind of ridiculous. Even with the flat rate $6.95 to ship-to-store it's still $19.50 for shipping ($24 or so for ship to home, but I live two minutes away from a JAB store).
                  Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Ordered my cancelation in Walnut!

Comment

Originally posted by docka View Post
                      Don't think it works anymore. I tried ordering and it won't go through.
                      Let the cancellations begin...

Comment

you get a cancellation, and i get a cancellation, EVERYONE GETS A CANCELLATION!

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
                          Let the cancellations begin...
                          My whole department just ordered, went through..

Edit: fully expect to get cancelled though

Comment

Guys, it's made it to SlickDeals.

6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

I went ahead and ordered a pair for my brother. If it actually goes through, I figure it will make a great birthday gift.

Comment

Well... Assuming it doesn't get cancelled, never a better time to actually buy a black shoe (*gasp*)
                                "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                                X