Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Alan -- I've just ordered a cancellation rainbow.

Comment

Are people getting "in stock" notifications or expected dates? I got both.

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
        I'm with Alan -- I've just ordered a cancellation rainbow.
        *high fives*

Comment

I ordered two in the same color... Actually I ordered my regular size on the 5-last, only to realize after that the JAB version is on the 8-last, which I wear 1/2 size up. So now I have to pay for shipping twice. Of course it won't really matter...

@Alan - I got expected dates.

Comment

I got one "in stock" and two expected dates; there's only numbers, no indication of color. The in stock one has a slim possibility of actually shipping. The others have literally no chance to make it. The problem is: which one is the "in stock" one? I presume walnut, because the other two would be much more popular to JAB consumers.

Comment

SAVINTEN gets you $10 off $75. Best would be to ship to store if one nearby.

Comment

Due to low inventory, we are not able to ship this item to International locations at this time

F YOU JOS A BANKS! (they ALWAYS say this)

Someone order me 3 in 10 1/2 D and I'll get ya back hah
                Last edited by shad0w4life; July 3, 2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Don't worry, there will be cancellations enough to go around...

Comment

Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
                    SAVINTEN gets you $10 off $75. Best would be to ship to store if one nearby.
                    if only you wrote faster, would have saved me $10 on my $0 cancellation email :P

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                      if only you wrote faster, would have saved me $10 on my $0 cancellation email :P
                      So.... JAB sends you $10 back amirite?

Comment

10% off all purchases at L.L. Bean and L.L. Bean Signature right now. This is one of their rare discounts.
                        Ben

Comment

Bonobos has a one day only weird progressive sale going on. I think it is like $10 off $75, $25 off $150. But it might be random; you see a code when you add stuff to your cart. Anyone figured this one out?

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                            Are people getting "in stock" notifications or expected dates? I got both.
                            My order confirmation showed expected dates...Just waiting for the cancellation...

Comment

Originally posted by proslyn View Post
                              My order confirmation showed expected dates...Just waiting for the cancellation...
                              Where are you guys seeing these dates? I'm having mine shipped to a local store. My order status on one reads "In stock and reserved" and on another says "Item will be shipped directly from vendor"

Comment

Get ready for the Cancel wagon. AE is losing big on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X