X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my BR code for anyone who might like to use it: H9F1KHHMCL94

40% off one full priced item.

Comment

They're not my thing, but there's a ton of Gucci sunglasses marked down on Bell and Clive (some of the more understated ones aren't bad). There's also (if you look in the women's section) some marked down different aviators, including some Raybans.

http://www.belleandclive.com/browse/...er_include.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
        Fred, are Grenson shoes of any real quality? I've never seen them in local stores.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
          Fred, are Grenson shoes of any real quality? I've never seen them in local stores.
          From what I hear/ see on internets, Gerneson's are up there (a step above AE's if I am not mistaken)

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
            From what I hear/ see on internets, Gerneson's are up there (a step above AE's if I am not mistaken)
            The G2 line is made in India, so I doubt that it's at the same quality as the old Rose line.

Comment

I handled a double monk grenson recently and was unimpressed. Leather was similar to tbny in quality.

Comment

They can be, but they are sort of dependent on the line. I have a Grenson (made in UK) boot that's great and a couple of Paul Stuart "Stuart's Choice" shoes by Grenson that are great as well. Other Grensons are a bit of a mixed bag.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                  I handled a double monk grenson recently and was unimpressed. Leather was similar to tbny in quality.
                  A lot of the shinier Grensons and some they call "bookbinder" leather are all corrected grain and probably should be avoided unless a really good price.

Comment

Christopher ward sale just went live with some watches up to 50% off.

Comment

A lot of the shinier Grensons and some they call "bookbinder" leather are all corrected grain and probably should be avoided unless a really good price.
                      It was this one:
                      http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_gb/ellery-5460

I see its part of the g2 collection, so i guess thats the reason. At least my own initial judgement turned out to be valid Btw your Pm's are full!

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                        Btw your Pm's are full!
                        Oops, just deleted a bunch.

Comment

Mr Porter now up to 80% off. A few new adds but everything has pretty much been picked through by this point.

Comment

Further drops from the Exquisite Trimmings sale. Lots of Drake's! PS are £25.00, ties are £55.00.
                            http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/pr...show/saleitems

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                              Christopher ward sale just went live with some watches up to 50% off.
                              Vicious, is there a special link that you have to click to access the sale? The watches on the UK and the USA site are all full price.

Comment

Mr Porter now up to 80% off. A few new adds but everything has pretty much been picked through by this point.
                                Yeah, I checked this morning when I saw the email but there was nothing there for me.

Vicious, is there a special link that you have to click to access the sale? The watches on the UK and the USA site are all full price.
                                Sorry, I didn't realize that this is a special preview since I'm on their email list. Here's a direct link to the mens 50% off page. Hope it works for you guys.

There's some NN (nearly new) watches at 30% off as well, but that page is not working as well since there's usually about 1 of each and everyone is in there trying to buy them so they're quickly going out of stock. The 50% off ones, they general have a decent stock of that they are just trying to unload since they are older models.

http://www.christopherward-usa.com/s...e%20Preview%21

Comment

Working...
                                X