Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend everyone swing by their local J. Crew. I was at the mall anyway and stopped by yesterday and they had the 25% off sale going. However, I found a Ludlow khaki blazer marked down to 88$ from 190$ + 25% off...but then I went to check out and it rang up 50$. Also got some broken in crewneck tee's for 7$ a piece.

Comment

Hilditch & Key sale started!
      http://www.hilditchandkey.co.uk/

Buy 1 to 2 shirts at £62 each (about $96)
      Buy 3 to 5 shirts £59 each
      Buy 6 or more £56 each

Regular prices are £110 ($170). I have yet to find another shirtmaker that pattern matches the sleeves to the shoulder in a shirt under $100. These are very well made shirts that are a great deal at these prices.

Comment

Boden UK is having a 30% off sale. The clearance section is currently quite well stocked with pants and jackets.

Comment

If anyone is interested, there's a leather Filson bomber jacket selling on ebay for a little over the next hour, currently selling for just under $50. Used but in pretty good condition, I think. Might be worth it for an intrepid shopper.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
            Boden UK is having a 30% off sale. The clearance section is currently quite well stocked with pants and jackets.
            They also have a US website that is having the same sale. Any input on the quality of Boden's clothing?

Comment

I have a Boden waxed cotton jacket. No complaints. Quality is good for the money.

Comment

@MikeAD91 - I'm interested in that jacket. How is the fit? Slim or run-of-the-mill baggy? Did you take your normal size? Is it a Spring/Fall jacket or is it warmer (I'm in Chicago)?

Comment

Originally posted by redbeardedmike View Post
                  @MikeAD91 - I'm interested in that jacket. How is the fit? Slim or run-of-the-mill baggy? Did you take your normal size? Is it a Spring/Fall jacket or is it warmer (I'm in Chicago)?
                  I replied to your PM, but here is the info for everyone else:

The jacket I have is the Poacher. I paid $168 w/ free shipping, so the current price is pretty good. The fit is definitely slim. One thing that had me almost sending it back is the fit around the shoulders. I'm 5'11", 190 lbs, 42" chest, athletic build and I got a Large. The shoulders fit more like a sport jacket would fit. They limit movement a little, although if you're used to a sport jacket, they are fine. It took me a while to get used to it, since I'm used to North Face jackets for rainy days, where you get tons of movement, but obviously they never look quite as trim.

The waist is not baggy, on the slim fitting side. The only place I noticed as a bit snug is the shoulders, as described above.

Comment

If anyone is interested in the Boden purchases, code EMUS gets free shipping and free returns but expires today on June 24th.

Comment

Both Cordings and Crombie have started their summer sales. They are still above most of our budgets.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                        Hilditch & Key sale started!
                        http://www.hilditchandkey.co.uk/

Buy 1 to 2 shirts at £62 each (about $96)
                        Buy 3 to 5 shirts £59 each
                        Buy 6 or more £56 each

Regular prices are £110 ($170). I have yet to find another shirtmaker that pattern matches the sleeves to the shoulder in a shirt under $100. These are very well made shirts that are a great deal at these prices.
                        A coupon would do well here for first timers...
                        http://www.simplifiedmen.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stylekid View Post
                          A coupon would do well here for first timers...
                          AFAIK, they don't ever do any kind of coupons or discounts. They have one sale in the summer (now) and one in December and that's it. They are carried by other retailers so you might find a code or something, but I don't think I've ever seen them cheaper that the H&K sales. They do pop up on eBay fairly often though.

Comment

For all first timers on BESPOKEPOST, there is a 40% off coupon for either of the Seared or Shade boxes using the code "SUMMER". Limited to first 100 subscriptions...

https://www.bespokepost.com/dashboard

Comment

It's Wednesday... another BR 40% off one full priced item code: TYRD4FZJMHLH
                              6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Grenson sale just started:
                                http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_us/sale/...le-2?limit=all

Comment

Working...
                                X