This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
    Yup. I've been going back and forth on this all day. I had my cart loaded several times and walked away, but I finally caved. I wound up with the tailored plaid linen blazer (full price $275) for $89 with the two stacked codes and a $10 reward.
    I wanted that blazer real bad after seeing my buddy wear one almost exactly like it to a wedding this weekend. Didn't have it in my size though

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
      I have a personal rule at this stage in my life/finances to not open up a store CC to justify getting a deal, so I'm going to have to pass, though I really would love a buuunch of linen shirts right now.
      BR is the only store CC I have. I normal don't believe in them either, but the rewards dollars really do add up.

Comment

Maybe more useful for UK folks, but Richard James has a 30% off preview sale with code PREVIEWSS13
        http://www.richardjames.co.uk/shop?u...80412-53839049

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt's end-of-season sale starts today. I'm not sure if the deals are any better than their usual offers, but forum members might find a few gems.

I have my eye on their casual navy cotton blazer which is down to £99 now. They also have a completely unstructured navy cotton blazer on sale for £79 (~$122).

Comment

Got a BR code for 40% off one full-priced item: H33MFP7X9NB9
            6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Here's another 40% off 1 item at BR: VC946M47KG7M

Comment

I got 2 codes for 40% off if anyone is interested

WYMTNF7V82RF

K4KKPXHPM4F4

Comment

Kind of a let down after yesterdays double dip.

They've shipped 2 of the items off 1 of my orders so far. Not sure why they're breaking them up like that but as long as the stuff eventually gets here . . .

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree with you Vicious. It seems the 40% off Wednesday is just not the same any more......

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

They've shipped 2 of the items off 1 of my orders so far. Not sure why they're breaking them up like that but as long as the stuff eventually gets here . . .
                      Same. Placed 2 orders and only 1 item in the first order shipped. Not a fan of that approach by stores from a sustainability POV.
                      6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

Same boat. They shipped two pairs of socks. Not sure why just that...

Comment

Items could be coming from a distribution center or retail locations.

I ordered the leather briefcase and two cardigans. Showing "In Process" as of this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
                            Same boat. They shipped two pairs of socks. Not sure why just that...
                            And the shipping charge itself probably costs more than the socks.

I work for a safety shoe distributor, and we offer a free basic pair of crew socks with every footwear purchase. Every once in a while a shoe will be on backorder, put the socks slip past Quality Assurance. A $.50 sock with a $7.00 FedEx fee. Luckily for our customers (not for us) we offer free shipping on all shoe shipments.

Comment

I received a shipping confirmation last night on the BR blazer I ordered yesterday during the day. Placed a multi-item order for my wife last night and have only received an order confirmation. Fingers crossed for her sake.

Comment

One of my eight items has shipped. They did say on the order page that items may be split up in to separate shipments. It's happened to me before with no extra hassle or cancellations.

Comment

Working...
                                X