X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DuFrank
    replied
    Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

If anyone's planning on buying new Allen Edmonds firsts, you're free to use my code that AE sent me for $50 off (in their latest brochure), expires by 9/23:
    F15CESEGAVCJ

I've decided I'm shoe'd out for the next several years

Leave a comment:

• Eric Leija
    replied
    Deacon Wingtip on sale for $60
    http://www.jcpenney.com/stafford-dea...417014697M.tif

and $50 with code SEPTSALE

Leave a comment:

• Matchbook
    replied
    Originally posted by AngusM View Post
    Amazon is taking 20% off a selection of shoes. Didn't poke around to see what was there; just stumbled across the deal when ordering some hiking boots (Keen Targhee II, if anyone else is interested).
    Thanks for the tip. Picked up some hiking/tac boots myself.

Leave a comment:

• mattsedlak
    replied
    JCF has a 30% off and free shipping today only with code pizzatime

Leave a comment:

• AngusM
    replied
    Amazon is taking 20% off a selection of shoes. Didn't poke around to see what was there; just stumbled across the deal when ordering some hiking boots (Keen Targhee II, if anyone else is interested).

Leave a comment:

• ELNJ
    replied
    Originally posted by firemunkee View Post
    I just read that returning seconds to retail stores will get you a $10 restock fee. From shoebank.com "Returns to the Factory Outlet stores are free, but the $10 restocking fee will apply to each pair of Factory-Seconds returned to our Retail stores." I thought it was free returns if returning in store? When did this happen
    I've also done mail order returns and not been charged, but that could be up to the discretion of the particular sales associate you talk to.

Leave a comment:

• facelessghost
    replied
    Originally posted by firemunkee View Post
    I just read that returning seconds to retail stores will get you a $10 restock fee. From shoebank.com "Returns to the Factory Outlet stores are free, but the $10 restocking fee will apply to each pair of Factory-Seconds returned to our Retail stores." I thought it was free returns if returning in store? When did this happen
    If that's true, in the past 10 days or so. I returned a couple of pairs to the local store last weekend with no restocking fee.

Leave a comment:

• firemunkee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pepetito
    replied
    Yup. They dropped thirty bucks in last day

Leave a comment:

• RishiK
    replied
    AE seconds seem to be on sale on shoebank.com. the Brooks Bros versions show up for $169. I am seeing the McNeil and Strand in my size at that price. there is also a American Express $50 credit for some cardholders. I think the credit can be applied towards shoebank purchases.

Leave a comment:

• akosmowski
    replied
    Via Living Social, Charles Tyrwhitt either $25 for $50 gift certificate or $50 for $100. http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/14...2&rui=72445847

Leave a comment:

• Pepetito
    replied
    If you got small feet, these are a great deal for $36 bucks. the BR Owen.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=326063022

Leave a comment:

• dangerpenguin
    replied
    Originally posted by mFriedman View Post
    Jos A Bank has shoe trees for $12.50 right now. Not the lowest they have gone, but if you need some, they are great and the price beats most others out there. I've found they fit AEs very well. Free shipping on online orders over $50, but brick and mortar will honor the price as well.
    Target has cedar shoe trees for $10.

Leave a comment:

• mFriedman
    replied
    Jos A Bank has shoe trees for $12.50 right now. Not the lowest they have gone, but if you need some, they are great and the price beats most others out there. I've found they fit AEs very well. Free shipping on online orders over $50, but brick and mortar will honor the price as well.

Leave a comment:

• connersw
    replied
    Pretty cheap, cool-looking, canvas gym bag/duffel.

http://www.amazon.com/BESTOPE-Vintag...dp/B00M3LQF76/

$32.99 - $10 Coupon(93Q2TTJ6)= $22.99
    Coupon works on Coffee or Black or Grey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X