X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borrelli shirts on Vente Privee:
    https://us.venteprivee.com/main/?utm.../catalog/11030

Comment

Borrelli shirts? Damn Fred! I don't want to sign up - how much are they so I can cry about stuff I can't afford?
      My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
        Borrelli shirts? Damn Fred! I don't want to sign up - how much are they so I can cry about stuff I can't afford?
        As low as $65. I've got a $20 vente-privee credit I need to use... I just don't know how these will fit. 15.5/35 in CT ESF so I'm guessing I should get a skinny from borrelli, can anyone comment?

Comment

40% off J.Crew shorts and other summer atire. http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/40...ationpicks.jsp

Comment

Credit to Salesforum user JO3B
            "HW carter and sons is having a 50% off most products flash sale all day, and up to 70% off as well.

updated so now the sale is online:

code: *0050

free shipping for purchases over $100"

Not sure if the Dappered crowd is keen to spending $$$ on shirts even @ 50% but the shoes are at crazy prices (please dont hate me to all you recent 1000K buyers )

There are a few Oak Street Bootmaker shoes for around $150 and Grenson Kingsley Oxford's for $187 :O

https://www.hwcarterandsons.com/cate...foot-wear.html
            Last edited by aqwayne93; June 14, 2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
              please dont hate me to all you recent 1000K buyers
              Much love! Kopped the Oak Street Trail Oxford in blue. Really hope all the advice to size down .5 is right. We'll see.

Comment

... and they carry Drakes?! Green shantung is mine. My wallet votes for an immediate banning of aqwayne93

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                  ... and they carry Drakes?! Green shantung is mine. My wallet votes for an immediate banning of aqwayne93
                  Haha, really, REALLY glad I don't care very much for ties (although I could theoretically wear them every day as part of my profession, I still am indifferent to them). The day I start caring about them is the day I'm really in trouble.

(That being said I did a tally and I've spent ~$1200 on 7 pairs of AE, the W1K boots, 1 pair of suede bucks, casual boots, and a pair of boat shoes since summer 2011... that's a vacation right there. Need to stop. Now.)
                  Last edited by LosRockets; June 14, 2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Much love! Kopped the Oak Street Trail Oxford in blue. Really hope all the advice to size down .5 is right. We'll see.
                    It is. And you will not regret that shoe purchase. Fantastic shoes.
                    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Anyone know the width of that drakes shantung tie? I want it bad but it needs to be under 3" for me to really want it.

Comment

My wallet votes for an immediate banning of aqwayne93
                        I've never been this excited to be nominated to being banned

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                          I've never been this excited to be nominated to being banned
                          That was a seriously great code. I've kinda been watching OSB for a while but they are tough to find on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
                            Anyone know the width of that drakes shantung tie? I want it bad but it needs to be under 3" for me to really want it.
                            Sent you a PM too, but Drake's doesn't make anything less than 7cm except for knits. Almost everything they currently offer is 8cm so that's what I'm hoping it is. I can deal with either 7cm or 8cm but I would prefer 8cm.

Comment

Thanks, I think I am going to email them. 7cm is fine, 8 is slightly too wide for my personal taste.

Comment

dang, code has expired. what did the oak streets come out to fred? anyone have experience with the camp boot? seems like a nice fall/early winter boot

Comment

Working...
                                X