Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received an email for a free pocket square from Dragon Inside if you take this survey.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
      Received an email for a free pocket square from Dragon Inside if you take this survey.
      Nice! Thanks for the link.
      6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Thanks. I took the survey too and chose the red pocket square on the right.

Comment

Grabbed a pocky, too. Thanks!
          Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

Yeah, thanks for sharing. I picked up the navy (at least I think it's navy) one on the left.

Comment

Nice, thanks for sharing, picked up the Navy on the left.

Comment

Awesome share, took the red on the right

Comment

Took the red one, also. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

It's on!
                    http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Sale

Comment

Off 5th has their 40% off sport coats and suits sale going on too. They do this several times a year. If you have an Off 5th near you that gets mainline Saks stuff there are some ridiculous bargains to be had.

Comment

j crew has a 30% off sale on all items (excluding suiting & 3rd party collaborations; you know the usual) use the code: "THEBEST"

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                          You are the devil. Luckily I had enough will power to only order a few pairs of flip flops since I currently don't own any.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                            You are the devil. Luckily I had enough will power to only order a few pairs of flip flops since I currently don't own any.
                            All I got was the Drakes bicycle square. My wish list still has a zillion items in it though. If it follows the pattern of previous sales, in two weeks the remaining items will go to 70% off (+ a few adds). One time it went to 80% a week or two after that. There's not much I actually "need" right now but at 70-80% off there are a bunch of things I might grab.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                              All I got was the Drakes bicycle square. My wish list still has a zillion items in it though. If it follows the pattern of previous sales, in two weeks the remaining items will go to 70% off (+ a few adds). One time it went to 80% a week or two after that. There's not much I actually "need" right now but at 70-80% off there are a bunch of things I might grab.
                              Yeah, at 80% off I might grab a few things. Please post up when that happens. Unfortunately they seem to have every shoe that's in sale in my size (9). And I don't need any more shoes. So tempting.

I had that blue with white stripes Drakes grenadine tie in my shopping cart but decided I didn't 'need' it so just got some flip flops.

Comment

The flip flops are the only things on there that I might consider.

Mr.Porter is way too expensive to consider, even on sale. I checked it out in hopes that something might actually be reasonable, but all these items are things you might find in GQ (aka. you need to have a 6 figure salary to shop). When a 50% off cardigan is 460 bucks...you can only dream.

Comment

Working...
                                X