Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Monaco is currently having a 30% off everything till the 27th!
    code: MEMORIAL30

I snatched this peacoat and I'm just going to save it until autumn comes around http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/in...odFindSrc=cart

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
      Just got a fantastic deal at J Crew Factory. They sent out a private link email for early access to their new arrivals, which are marked down by 40%. However, all of their items were marked down by 40%, including suits. Last week, they sent out a couple codes, including one for 20% of $125+, with free shipping. I ended up getting the khaki chino suit for $130 pre-tax. That's the cheapest I've ever seen it.
      Just got 4 pair of shorts for ~$25/each and the charcoal Thompson for $180. I've been waiting for the shorts and Thompson to go on sale. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekH View Post
        What would you buy?
        There were some good jackets left when I looked but I'd probably have to go tall I'm thinking, I have absolutely no casual jackets now that I've realized how ugly the previous ones were

Comment

I cant seem to find that email....does anyone have a code they aren't using? I would greatly appreciate it!

Comment

Yeah I could really use a code stat hah

Comment

I have a code I won't use, will give away to the first PM.

UPDATE: Gone.
              Last edited by John Hamnett; May 22, 2013, 01:31 PM.
              6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

man, i was debating whether or not to get the oxford blazer, decided I would, went back, sold out in my size and it looks like they ninja raised the prices on all suit jackets/blazers back to reg price.

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
                  man, i was debating whether or not to get the oxford blazer, decided I would, went back, sold out in my size and it looks like they ninja raised the prices on all suit jackets/blazers back to reg price.
                  They still look discounted to me. Try clearing your browser cache and reopening their website via the email link.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                    They still look discounted to me. Try clearing your browser cache and reopening their website via the email link.
                    Thanks that worked, now can you make my size reappear :P

Comment

I would have ordered a jacket...if their website wasn't absolute garbage, suit sizing in S M L XL, and I tried the mr porter trick Fred said but they had nothing for measurements either.

Slub polos and henleys for me!

Comment

Originally posted by postigo View Post
                        Club Monaco is currently having a 30% off everything till the 27th!
                        code: MEMORIAL30

I snatched this peacoat and I'm just going to save it until autumn comes around http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/in...odFindSrc=cart

Only works on sale items. Tried it on a pair of Rancourt loafers. No go.

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
                          Thanks that worked, now can you make my size reappear :P
                          Same for me. Really wanted them to have my size. Debating the corded cotton version instead. Anyone have any photos or experience?

When did you guys get the email with the additional code? I have a 20% off birthday code. I suppose i could use that.
                          Last edited by zmac; May 22, 2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

JCrew's doing one of those progressive sales until Sunday (SHOPNOW). $30 off $150, $50 off $200, $75 off $250.

My question, however, is that looking at the fine print the sale will end at 11:59 on Sunday. That's weird to me to not have the sale continue through Memorial Day, Monday. Do you guys think this is because they'll drop a bigger, one day only, sale on Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by DerekH View Post
                              JCrew's doing one of those progressive sales until Sunday (SHOPNOW). $30 off $150, $50 off $200, $75 off $250.

My question, however, is that looking at the fine print the sale will end at 11:59 on Sunday. That's weird to me to not have the sale continue through Memorial Day, Monday. Do you guys think this is because they'll drop a bigger, one day only, sale on Monday?
                              Likely.

Comment

NM Last Call and Saks Off 5th both have 40% off your total purchase today. (For NMLC the 40% ends today, 30% through the weekend) Off 5th also has 50% off clearance.

Comment

Working...
                                X