Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DerekH View Post
    Yeah, I'm staring at this Filson Black Label Waxed Denim coat in my cart (in 42, my size). Just not sure I want a denim coat with all the pockets. But the price. AUGH.

    http://www.theclymb.com/brand-event/...product/400628

    Fred, talk me out of it!
    If they had it in my size I would have bit. Been a long time since I owned a denim jacket.

    Comment


      Filson 257 bag in red, $117 at Sierra Trading Post:

      http://www.sierratradingpost.com/fil...r-bag~p~6171d/

      Use code SFBMM5413 for 35% off, and use the Android or iOS app for free shipping. Not sure if I can pull off that color, but could be a great gift for a lady in your life?

      Comment


        FYI, STP has this blue Filson for $118:
        http://www.sierratradingpost.com/fil...colorFamily=04

        Comment


          I saw that one. I really wish they had the tan in my size.

          Comment


            Keep in mind that jacket is from their made in china line. I'm sure it's still high quality, but some people really care about that.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
              If it's available and you like it grab it!
              Nah, it sold out while I deliberated. Probably a good thing, even at the big discount, I'm not sure I'd get a ton of mileage out of a denim coat (even a slim-fitting really dark indigo one like that...).

              Comment


                Does anyone have any ideas for when AE, or somebody that sells AE, will be having a deal?

                Going to get me a pair of Daltons, aka the sexiest shoes on Earth, but I don't mind waiting.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                  PSA: UrbanDaddy has a deal with Lyonstate right now where $100 gets you a $150 gift certificate so A.P.C. jeans would basically be $50 off. A.P.C. New Standards are really hard to find on sale.
                  http://perks.urbandaddy.com/national/lyonstate.html
                  http://www.lyonstate.com/collections/denim
                  They carry a bunch of other brands that are hard to find on sale too, like Oak Street Bootmakers.
                  So I finally decided I was going to bite on the $300 credit and get the navy oak street trail oxfords with the Navy cloth belt they carry as well. Both items sold out before UrbanDaddy sent me the perk. Ordered 9am yesterday, still don't have it. Hopefully they don't hassle me refunding the perk since that was the only thing I wanted from Lyonstate.

                  Comment


                    Just got a fantastic deal at J Crew Factory. They sent out a private link email for early access to their new arrivals, which are marked down by 40%. However, all of their items were marked down by 40%, including suits. Last week, they sent out a couple codes, including one for 20% of $125+, with free shipping. I ended up getting the khaki chino suit for $130 pre-tax. That's the cheapest I've ever seen it.

                    Comment


                      The bag Trash mentioned yesterday - Just picked up a Filson 257 in red from STP for $110 total. If you have the latest email flyer from them that gives you an extra discount and free shipping today it should work for you too as long as it doesn't run out of stock, which I think should be happening soon.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                        Just got a fantastic deal at J Crew Factory. They sent out a private link email for early access to their new arrivals, which are marked down by 40%. However, all of their items were marked down by 40%, including suits. Last week, they sent out a couple codes, including one for 20% of $125+, with free shipping. I ended up getting the khaki chino suit for $130 pre-tax. That's the cheapest I've ever seen it.
                        Thanks for the heads up! What was the title of the 20% off $125+ email?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by thepenguin99 View Post
                          So I finally decided I was going to bite on the $300 credit and get the navy oak street trail oxfords with the Navy cloth belt they carry as well. Both items sold out before UrbanDaddy sent me the perk. Ordered 9am yesterday, still don't have it. Hopefully they don't hassle me refunding the perk since that was the only thing I wanted from Lyonstate.
                          You can actually have Lyonstate special order your size of the navy oak street trail oxfords and they will still honor the UD perk. I was concerned about the 8.5 being to large to wear sockless, so I emailed Lyonstate and they said they would be happy to special order my size 8 and apply the discount. Use the link they provide on the actual product page and you should get a reply within 5-6 hours. Only thing is I don't know how long that special order will take to fulfill.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by shockemags View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up! What was the title of the 20% off $125+ email?
                            Nevermind. Found it.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                              Just got a fantastic deal at J Crew Factory. They sent out a private link email for early access to their new arrivals, which are marked down by 40%. However, all of their items were marked down by 40%, including suits. Last week, they sent out a couple codes, including one for 20% of $125+, with free shipping. I ended up getting the khaki chino suit for $130 pre-tax. That's the cheapest I've ever seen it.
                              I got that too. But... I've already bought everything they have in stock that I like! Ha. Guess I'll get some boxers.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DerekH View Post
                                I got that too. But... I've already bought everything they have in stock that I like! Ha. Guess I'll get some boxers.
                                Ha! I wanted to get more, especially some of the casual shirts, but I resisted.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X