Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
    John, you have to call one of the outlets. I recommend calling Edward Wickham at the Freeport store because he's helped me in the past. Their number is 207-865-6222 and their email address is [email protected].
    Thanks, sent an email.
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

    Comment


      Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
      Did you have to email/call the warehouse?
      Emailed Freeport for inventory in my size, called for the order.

      There was a 12EEE pair available for $19

      Comment


        Originally posted by Aceinyerface View Post
        Allen Edmonds is having a sale on seconds and closeouts. I just ordered MLB Sandlot "boat shoes" for $19, that is not an error... Nineteen American Dollars.
        These are the ones with team logos, correct?

        Am i going to have to stomach a yankees boat shoe

        Comment


          Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
          These are the ones with team logos, correct?

          Am i going to have to stomach a yankees boat shoe
          Yes, no choice on it, I got Brewers. Doesn't matter, I'll wear them fishing or something.

          Comment


            Thanks guys! Sales Associate sent me spreadsheets with all of the shoes available for each size, ended up getting 3 pairs of boat shoes for 60 bucks (free shipping)! There are also some great deals on Brooks Fifth Ave's ($159 shipped), Don't you think?

            Comment


              So the list they gave me had the teams specified... Go Sox!
              6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

              Comment


                Great deal on the Sandlots. Got a Yankees for me and a Cubs for a friend.

                Comment


                  30% off everything plus free shipping on orders $50+ @Land's End:

                  Promotion Code: DAYLIGHT
                  PIN: 1319

                  Comment


                    20 % off j crew code BLOOM

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ScottMehall View Post
                      Thanks guys! Sales Associate sent me spreadsheets with all of the shoes available for each size, ended up getting 3 pairs of boat shoes for 60 bucks (free shipping)! There are also some great deals on Brooks Fifth Ave's ($159 shipped), Don't you think?
                      anyway you can google doc the spreadsheet with all sizes?
                      twitter: @adg_ca
                      instagram: @adg_ca

                      Comment


                        1 time use 35% off of your entire purchase code for BR today only.
                        W9K2393JDPZ4

                        Nothing special since they run 40% site wide codes all the time but figured I'd share in case someone couldn't wait for that.

                        Comment


                          $89 Seiko watch with sapphire crystal. Diver style design, solid links (hollow end-links), no weird proprietary lugs like Seiko sometimes does. Great deal on sapphire. Today only (this is a deal-of-the-day site):

                          http://www.sharkstores.com/Watches
                          Ben

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                            1 time use 35% off of your entire purchase code for BR today only.
                            W9K2393JDPZ4

                            Nothing special since they run 40% site wide codes all the time but figured I'd share in case someone couldn't wait for that.
                            This is true, but if memory serves, the most recent 40% codes have been restricted to a single, full-price item, not the entire purchase.

                            Comment


                              I noticed these Hudson River selvage jeans by Bonobos are marked way down with a random assortment of sizes still available ($98 from $175).

                              http://www.bonobos.com/hudson-river-...-selvage-denim

                              I actually own a pair myself that are about a year old and like 'em.

                              Comment


                                Lands End Canvas Board Shorts (7 inch), last season's styles are on clearance. You can get the bright lime ones in most sizes for $21 after shipping w/the current 30% off promo.

                                http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-v...244376_-1.html

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X