X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jcf 30%: Fmag9r6n4
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Lands end 40% off full priced items and free shipping. Brings these suede bucks down to 71: http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-arch...234752_-1.html

Comment

FMAFUWNP4

JCF 30% off

Comment

Randolph Engineering is running a sale on select model sunglasses/rx sunglasses. You can stack code JAN13SURVEY to get them for around $50. Colors combos are limited though.
          5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

BR 40% one item

W9MLBBG1X6KZ

Comment

Looks like JCF switched to a 25% off May code: HELLOMAY

Works on top of marked down items (e.g., this Thompson is $118).

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
                Randolph Engineering is running a sale on select model sunglasses/rx sunglasses. You can stack code JAN13SURVEY to get them for around $50. Colors combos are limited though.
                Hey man, thanks for this tip! Although I thought at first it wouldn't work - because it appears to stand for "January 2013" - but I tried it last night and it worked! Of course some will say, "why spend more on REs when you can get AOs cheaper?" This is usually something I would agree with. But I have a pair of AOs already, and with the sale + this extra code discount, the REs came out to be cheaper than the AOs were on Optics Planet (which is where I got my AOs from - they had the best price back then).

I hope that in having both, I'll be able to see if there's really much of a difference or not, and if so I'll know which way I might want to go in the future. My AO original pilots are 55 mm silver bayonet with green glass, and I ordered the RE aviators in 52 mm matte black bayonet(again - I really like those) with gray glass. Something a little different to try. Hopefully they're cool. They ended up being priced at $40 with the use of the coupon/code you provided. So again, thanks!

Comment

BR Code if anyone is needing....

TYK6LYGL7XMP (40% off one reg price item)

Comment

BR 40% off today: WZVLHNJCGM74
                    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt UK is having a 10% off sale that stacks with multi-buy offers. This brings their shirts down to £22.5 each, and their pants down to £29.25 each (or £36 for the more expensive ones).

Comment

20% off at Loft Trading with code BANKHOLIDAY20. They have great chambray and madras pocket squares and ties.

Comment

Not sure what they'll have, but Red Wings will be on Gilt starting at noon. Ami too. I've always liked some of the Ami stuff Mr Porter and Barney's have carried.

Comment

JCP - $10 off Orders $25+, $15 off Orders $50+, or $20 off Orders $100+ - Promo code SENDTOME

Florsheim Berkleys for $75

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/shoes...p?ppId=1433578

Comment

Just snagged the striped jersey polo that Joe mentioned in his "Best Bets for $75" in mid-April on clearance for $11.99, plus the Arizona windbreaker featured today on Primer's getup for $14. $25.99-$10+Free Ship to store = $16 for all that goodness!

Originally posted by shockemags View Post
                              JCP - $10 off Orders $25+, $15 off Orders $50+, or $20 off Orders $100+ - Promo code SENDTOME

Florsheim Berkleys for $75

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/shoes...p?ppId=1433578

Comment

Macy's is having a decent sale, obviously it's not the F&F type of savings, but looks like they've done some markdowns.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/a..._PARAMETER=BAG

Was taking a look at these. With the savings the shoe comes out to 50. Was going to pick up the black and the brown pair, don't really need the black pair but what the hell.

Anybody have any experience with Alfani shoes?

I just picked up some of their suits and dress shirts.
                                Really impressed with their suits, but their dress shirts are horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X