Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured I'd let you guys know since there is a week left in the current nattyshirts sale and the topic got moved to the "Dealers and Manufacturers" subforum (never bothered going to the subforum before) that I uploaded pictures of some of the latest batch of shirts I got from them and listed some pluses and minuses in the topic.
    Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

A little late, but shoe trees at Jos A banks are 12.50 now. 4/23/13 today only

Comment

Pendleton plaid peacoat, only M, L were available as of the post, $89

Comment

gravel (grey) alpha khakis 6pm 26.99

http://www.6pm.com/dockers-mens-alph...fcTest=mat%3A1

my new favorite pants (8 or 9 pairs in the last few weeks). if you have skinny legs great buy. if you want to try them out...go for it at this price.

Comment

Originally posted by jmp4080 View Post

my new favorite pants (8 or 9 pairs in the last few weeks). if you have skinny legs great buy. if you want to try them out...go for it at this price.
            Thanks! I took advantage of this deal. I had two pairs I found at Marshalls a couple years ago for <$20 and haven't bought a pair since, but love how rugged they feel. I bought TTS this time instead of 1 size up because I actually wore mine today and found them to be a bit roomy in the seat, hoping these fit. My other colors are brown and I think what they call ghurka and I really wanted the grey.

Comment

Originally posted by jmp4080 View Post

Thanks for this. I also pulled the trigger.

Comment

Anyone else not receive their Ernest Alexander order or a shipping confirmation for that matter? My email has nothing but the original receipt.
                5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
                  Anyone else not receive their Ernest Alexander order or a shipping confirmation for that matter? My email has nothing but the original receipt.
                  That's odd. You should contact them. I got my tie in 2 days or so.

Comment

I also received my tie from Ernest Alexander very quickly.
                    Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Originally posted by Zilch View Post
                      Thanks for this. I also pulled the trigger.
                      I couldn't because the 1 size I wanted was out of stock - 32.

I did order a few sets of those wooden hangers that someone posted about earlier in the day. That came in quite handy. I can upgrade from my plastic hangers that I'm using currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeones25 View Post
                        I also received my tie from Ernest Alexander very quickly.
                        Ditto on the EA tie.
                        6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                          Ditto on the EA tie.
                          i got an email confirmation. i contacted them when i didn't receive a shipping confirmation after a week. they said they did not receive an order from me. i checked and i was never charged. by that time, the code had expired. i was pretty excited about the tie, but oh well

Comment

40% off one full-price thingy at Banana Republic code, today only: VC3CZH6J987X
                            Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

EA ended up sending me the wrong tie which I was sad about, but their customer service was great. They apologized, refunded me the money, and told me to keep the tie they sent out anyway. Hopefully the floral print one I wanted comes back in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by jro View Post
                                i got an email confirmation. i contacted them when i didn't receive a shipping confirmation after a week. they said they did not receive an order from me. i checked and i was never charged. by that time, the code had expired. i was pretty excited about the tie, but oh well
                                Might be worth forwarding the email confirmation and stating the situation if you really want the tie.
                                6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Working...
                                X