Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's an extra 15% off clearance shoes at www.allenedmonds.com. Yuma boots, Dornoch loafers and Lubbocks single monks look nice post discount.

Comment

Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
      There's an extra 15% off clearance shoes at www.allenedmonds.com. Yuma boots, Dornoch loafers and Lubbocks single monks look nice post discount.
      Good find. Anyone have comments on the Fiesole?

Comment

if you have an gap/br/on card, the code BRCARD will net a cool 35% everything. including sales items and monogram/heritage/blazers. BREARTHDAY is 30% with the usual exclusions.

i know there was some fuss with the in-store 45%+5% this past weekend, but this code works:

a. online (so no bs in store exclusions that aren't noted)
        b. on sales items (i just got me a heritage suit jacket/sports coat that was on sale: http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=905597002 )

i had been wanting that for a while, but being a heritage item and also being on sale made it tricky to pick up.

a small consolation for those who may have been left a little frustrated in store this past weekend

Comment

I went to my local BR store this weekend, saw the signs, read the fine print and it said all the usual exclusions. I asked the sales associate to be sure and he said NO exclusions except sale items. I showed him the sign and the fine print and he assured me that there were no exclusions except for sale or clearance items. So I bought a cotton-linen blazer, a pair of jeans, and a polo for $170ish. They also gave me an extra 5% for using my card, so 50% off total. Great deal!

Comment

J. Crew 25% in-store and online.
            Code: SPRINGBEST

Comment

Got this list from freeport store (207-865-6222). However this is not my size. So I am just passing it on

Samples available $79

arezzo chili grain
              big sur brown(2)
              black hills gray
              boulder black/tan
              carlsbad walnut
              dornoch dr brown grain(2)
              double eagle brown/navy (Golf Shoe)
              duggan burgandy burnish
              duke football brown
              fiesole black
              fiesole tan
              finch brown/red
              first cut tan/navy (Golf Shoe)
              first cut tan/orange (Golf Shoe)
              granville brown
              hayden tan leather
              jodox chocolate suede
              madison ave black calf
              madison ave chocolate calf
              mcadam tan saddle/western
              medalist white/black (Golf Shoe)
              motecito brown
              mullen black grain/brown
              nashua blk grain brown
              neumok snuff suede
              neumok tan suede
              new haven black soft calf(2)
              new haven walnut calf
              pasadena brown burnished
              pierpoint gray/navy (2)
              players shoe sand suede (2)
              players shoe white suede
              port washington tan
              preston brown
              provo brown calf
              redan white/gray shark skin (Golf Shoe)
              Seven hills Bourbon
              seven hills snuff suede
              spiggia sand nubbuck
              tampa black
              whitefish bay tan
              wilbert brown(3)
              winnetka brown (2)
              yuma brown bison

Comment

Copying my post from the other thread:

That is only in size 9D. Samples only come in that 1 size and are gone pretty quickly since they are so limited in numbers. Luckily that is my size so I was able to pick up a few earlier today. For once, my shoe size worked in my favor. I'll post pics when they arrive later this week.

Comment

this is a very good price, you are lucky. I tried ordering a size 9 a week ago, fit was too tight ended up returning them.

Comment

I'm still a bit limited on them since I'm technically a 9C. I can make suede shoes and a bunch of others work in 9D but I couldn't order any of the loafers. We'll see a what fits and doesn't when I get them in. The Duggan in the burgundy burnish is a really beautiful blucher that hasn't even been released yet. I'm really hoping that one works out for me.

Comment

Weird on that BR deal this weekend. My store specifically said suits were included and even suggested buying socks just to get the 45%.

Comment

Dude, I really dislike people that do this
                        I have to assume this pair is from the sale.
                        Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

20 Cherry Wood Coat Hangers $10.50 + Free shipping

credit (slickdeals)

Comment

Some great knit ties, bow ties, and pocket squares by Heywood 1922 on sale.

http://www.studio8.com.au/store/inde...mart&Itemid=14

Comment

Citizen chrono selling for $224 on Chronoshark... A bit cheaper than its Amazon price. This model has been featured on the main Dappered page a few times before.

http://www.sharkstores.com/watches/c...ns-watch/86017
                              Ben

Comment

I really wish Banana/Gap/etc would just run normal inexpensive prices like Uniqlo. I know that all the recent studies show that coupons work better, but I find it really annoying to have to wait for something to go on 30-40% off before I buy.

There's exactly 0% chance that I'll ever pay their insanely inflated retail price.

Comment

Working...
                                X