Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit, I wish the Target socks restocked online. I could go for some brighter/varying colors

Comment

I went down to Target to check them out. They do, indeed, have quite a selection. I haven't bought any yet, but I intend to. They have a LOT to choose from.

Comment

yes they do, I settled for two packs, even though I really wanted to buy like 5 two-packs

Comment

If you want brighter colors try GAP. Merona socks are great but they tend to be varying patterns of brown, blue, black.

Comment

Between the sale and the discount code "PRIVATE", I snagged this off Macy's website. I've been in the market for a new leather jacket for a while, and this one should do the trick. Original price was $575, but got it for $172.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/g...xx.esn_results

Comment

I visited Buffalo this weekend (live in Toronto) and bought quite a number of items because of dappered.

Items sent to US mailbox to be picked up:

bonobos game day chinos x2 (love the fit on these, I believe the hype!)

Filson 257 (Verrry nice bag, I was worried that it would be too big, but its a snug fit for my laptop

Picked up in stores:

20 pairs of socks from Target (Was on clearance for $2.50/2pairs, amazing)

levis cords in merlot red (19.99 -30%)

Dockers alpha (clearance at marshalls for $12)

2 gap ties ($6 each)

Alot of sales to be had. I am verry tempted to get the baywater peacoat on sales now at jcrew for $120. But alas I bought a crappy H&M one this season and want to wear it out first.

I hope they have the same sale next year.

Comment

Where'd you get the Levi's cords?

Comment

JCrew has an extra 40% off final sale items with code OURTREAT. That brings the Bayswater Peacoat down to $120.

Comment

Anybody have any thoughts on the woodland jacket or university coat? I like both but no idea how to size...

Comment

Just ordered Red Wing Boots from the J. Crew. Very nice at 40% off.

Comment

Eddie bauer is having a very similar sale to J Crew, but most of their good stuff is already gone.

Comment

@benny: Did you get the Beckman? That's one good-looking boot.

Comment

All right, I impulse bought the woodland jacket, got the XS since the S was out of stock at the lower price. I saw a post on StyleForum about the jacket saying the XS non-slim version is like a slim S, so hopefully that works out since I can't return it. If it fits great it would totally make up for that LEC waxed canvas jacket fitting like a tent on me. Loved the color of the LEC, but got the J Crew one in navy blue, a color I don't have in my mounting jacket collection

Comment

Trying to decide between Beckman and 2904...anyone own the Beckman? Leaning that way...

Comment

@Jason,

I got it at the Levis outlet, they also had grey, black and green

Comment

Working...
                                X