This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncleezno View Post
    Did anyone get their Jack Spade bags in? My waxed canvas one arrived yesterday, and it looks fairly scratched for what I thought was supposed to be a new bag. I'll take pics when I get home from work tonight. Anyone else have a similar experience?
    Mine came in. Both bags were fully wrapped. The handles and zippers had white styrofoamy things wrapped around them. Not sure how bad yours is but waxed canvas is going to develop scratches over time anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      Mine came in. Both bags were fully wrapped. The handles and zippers had white styrofoamy things wrapped around them. Not sure how bad yours is but waxed canvas is going to develop scratches over time anyways.
      Yeah, mine was wrapped tighter than a mummy, but the surface already had some scratches. I'll let the pictures do the talking once I get home later on. The bag looks great otherwise.

Comment

i wonder what happens if i purchase 3 items for the 45%+5%. and then return the 2 items i don't want

Originally posted by DXLi View Post
        Nice find. Note that this only applies in-store. There's also an added 5% off for cardmembers.

If you're online-only, then there's a 30% off code running online right now with the usual exclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph View Post
          i wonder what happens if i purchase 3 items for the 45%+5%. and then return the 2 items i don't want
          If it's anything like their other sales, the return won't affect the initial sale calculation. That is, if we were to assume that all items were equally priced, you'd get 2/3 back if you return the 2.
          Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

Yeah, I'm confused by his question. They take 45% off each item. So returning something shouldn't affect the other items.

Comment

If you buy 1 item, you get 25% off. He's suggesting he could buy 3 items and get 45% off each item, and then return 2 items. It would be like getting 45% off 1 item.

In my opinion, it is far less effort for me to just buy 2 pairs of socks or something, and not have to worry about the returns.

Comment

Oh, I see. Yeah, not sure how that will work. I think once they've applied the 45% to the total, their system isn't smart enough to recalculate it when doing returns.

Comment

Timberland has a 30% everything sale with code TFAF30. Just picked up a pair of chelsea boots for beating around,

http://shop.timberland.com/product/i...013%3A043612PM.

Comment

My local B&M BR had a note excluding blazers.

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                      My local B&M BR had a note excluding blazers.
                      I'm visiting mine tomorrow or Saturday and will ask. I'd ask them to try ringing it up just to make sure.

Comment

I stopped by my BR as well, had signs over everything that is usually excluded that said it was excluded. A bit of a bait and switch there, since the emails usually include a list of exclusions. Those half cotton / half linen blazers look nice though, I'd be content with a 30% off coupon on them.

Comment

Oops... mis-post.
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAD91 View Post
                            I stopped by my BR as well, had signs over everything that is usually excluded that said it was excluded. A bit of a bait and switch there, since the emails usually include a list of exclusions. Those half cotton / half linen blazers look nice though, I'd be content with a 30% off coupon on them.
                            This 25/35/45% BR deal is available via the Canadian website, until 11:59 p.m. EST today (April 18).

I was able to apply it to an Italian tailored suit, threw in a pocket square to make the third item. Unfortunately it doesn't help me, since for some reason BR in Canada doesn't stock 36 short or long, but even with the inflated prices in Canada (C$430 for the jacket versus US$355) the suit prices are below those of the 30% BRSUITING deal from last week.

I suspect you should be able to call and get this deal. I had to call, as the website wouldn't accept a Canadian credit card to make a purchase off of the U.S. website (had it shipped to the U.S. as well).

Comment

Great deal on one of my favorite tiemakers, E.G. Cappelli! These are pricey, but Linkson Jack has free shipping if you spend over Ā£100, they deduct 20% VAT if you're shipping to the US, and code SS2013 saves you another 25% so it comes down to about $75 each. Lots of wardrobe staples including solid grenadines and linens.
                              http://linksonjack.com/eg-cappelli-ties/
                              Grey fina grenadine would be a great wedding tie if you have weddings to attend this spring.

Comment

Hey guys, make sure you check your local JCP clearance rack. Picked up this for $15, was originally much more. Didn't have my size, but luckily a friend of mine wears this size. There's a few different styles on my local clearance rack for $15.

Comment

Working...
                                X