This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Got them both in today and I actually like the cheaper bag better. I'm going to send the other one back for a refund. The grey canvas bag does feel a little nicer since it is waxed canvas and leather as opposed to canvas and nylon for the cheaper bag. The cheaper bag though seems more manly to me and the pocket for the laptop is much easier to slide it in to than the expensive bag.
    Good to know -- I ended up not pulling the trigger on either of them after a lot of soul searching and a conversation with a coworker who put is nicely. "You carry your laptop around what, ten, twelve times a year?"

Comment

Originally posted by postigo View Post
      The Bespoke box for only $30! (plus free sunglasses)
      http://rewards.thrillist.com/deal/35...nly-30-dollars

A pretty good promotion if you ask me
      Snagged this last night. This and the fab deal, now I have credit for 3 boxes coming... whoops
      6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

I've spent far too much on BR recently, so someone can have my coupon for 40% off a full-priced item at BR:

JMX32CK4WXKF

Please PM or reply when you use this so I can cross it off.
        Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

i'd buy so much more from BR if only they realized they need to produce more in my jacket size, 36R. I've only seen one in store ever - because it was torn.

Comment

I deleted my 40% off email. I didn't realize it was a 1 off code. If I find it, I'll post my size too. I've realized I can't buy shirts from there as the ones from JCrew, JCF, and Club Monaco fit me much better OTR.

Comment

I've got a 40% code from BR that I won't be using: VHP7WR73XVCX

Comment

BR 40% off: XH66NZKLQ4WR

Sucks that it's good for only 1 full priced item. Would use it otherwise since I have credit...

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt is doing one of its shirt + tie sales for $50 shipped. Clear your browser's cookies before copying and pasting www.ctshirts.com/mason into your browser's address bar. This promo covers most ties (including grenadine), as opposed to the last one that only let you select between four.

Comment

Haven't heard the greatest things about CT's grenadines so I went with the navy pindot last time. It's the perfect width and I'm pretty happy with it. Also, last time I was able to add a second shirt for 39.95 (I didn't get a second tie) to the order, so I got 2 shirts + a tie for $80ish. That's a pretty good deal IMO. I got the lavender mini herringbone and the twill spread collar (upon recommendation from bruschetta I believe) and I'm happy with them both. My absolute favorite shirt from CT so far though has been the purple puppytooth I purchased last fall, it's nice and soft and the material feels really nice.

Comment

They're also having a general sale on some of their shirts. The selection isn't great, but there are a few decent ones for under $50. Also, free shipping kicks in after $75. You could get two for as low as $80. Not their best deal ever, but an OK one.

Comment

Did anyone get their Jack Spade bags in? My waxed canvas one arrived yesterday, and it looks fairly scratched for what I thought was supposed to be a new bag. I'll take pics when I get home from work tonight. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Comment

Todays BR deal of 45% off 3-full priced items (in-store only) doesn't seem to have the usual exclusions. For those always waiting for the blazers, today might be your day. Here's the flyer.

Last edited by ncfranklin; April 18, 2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
                            Todays BR deal of 45% off 3-full priced items (in-store only) doesn't seem to have the usual exclusions. For those always waiting for the blazers, today might be your day. Here's the flyer.

Nice find. Note that this only applies in-store. There's also an added 5% off for cardmembers.

If you're online-only, then there's a 30% off code running online right now with the usual exclusions.
                            Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

Thanks, edited my original post to say in-store only. Still pretty good considering it's only 5% less than the F&F deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DXLi View Post
                                Nice find. Note that this only applies in-store. There's also an added 5% off for cardmembers.

If you're online-only, then there's a 30% off code running online right now with the usual exclusions.
                                BRSHOP35 gives you 35% off your purchase until 4/21.

... and that's a pair of jeans and a black gingham shirt coming to me for $4.99 shipped! CC rewards from the F&F sale, gift that keeps on giving!
                                Last edited by John Hamnett; April 18, 2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X