Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thanks Fred. I just happened to be looking through some laptop bags this morning since I might be getting a job that requires me to head in to the office. Your post made my decision easy. Picked this up in Rifle Green for around $70.
    http://www.jackspade.com/Coated-Canv...179&navid=null

    Comment


      Note, that Jack Spade F&F 25% also stacks with their 15% off first purchases code. I picked up the Waxwear Davis Brief that Joe mentioned in his post last week (originally on sale for $199) for $126 and some change. Not bad at all. Just a heads up!

      Comment


        I didn't realize there was a 15% first purchase code. I'll try calling them and see if they will still apply it for me. If not, nothing I can do about it. It's still a great deal at $67.50 but would be even better at $57.38

        EDIT: They said that the codes aren't stackable so if they are stacking online, it's a glitch.
        Last edited by Vicious49; April 12, 2013, 10:59 AM.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
          EDIT: They said that the codes aren't stackable so if they are stacking online, it's a glitch.
          Ah, hrmm.. I simply entered them one after the other and everything went through. Here's to hoping I don't get an email soon canceling my order.

          Comment


            I think you'll be fine. They probably will end up fixing the code so others can't do it.

            Comment


              Anyone who's looking at using the Jack Spade discounts should check out Nordstrom Rack first (assuming there's one close to you). They frequently have past season Jack Spade bags for ~50% of retail. Not always a huge selection, though.
              Ben

              Comment


                Club Monaco student deal. STUDCM1328

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                  I didn't realize there was a 15% first purchase code. I'll try calling them and see if they will still apply it for me. If not, nothing I can do about it. It's still a great deal at $67.50 but would be even better at $57.38

                  EDIT: They said that the codes aren't stackable so if they are stacking online, it's a glitch.
                  I've got both of those bags in my cart ATM stacked with my sign up code and the F&F code (I just applied them one after another). The bag you got, Vicious, is $57 for me. I can't decide between which one I want, though. I like the waxed one way more style wise, but the grey canvas one isn't bad and is $150 cheaper... Ugh!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DerekH View Post
                    I've got both of those bags in my cart ATM stacked with my sign up code and the F&F code (I just applied them one after another). The bag you got, Vicious, is $57 for me. I can't decide between which one I want, though. I like the waxed one way more style wise, but the grey canvas one isn't bad and is $150 cheaper... Ugh!
                    I went back and got the grey canvas one with both codes stacking. So I got both bags since I couldn't tell which one would be better for my needs. Figure I'll keep the one I like and either give the other one to my brother or end up selling it.

                    Comment


                      if anyone buys something from llbean and doesn't need the $10 gift card that comes with it there's a student here who wouldn't mind taking it off your hands!

                      Comment


                        If you're a 44L, here's an unbelievable deal on a J Crew tweed herringbone jacket. I have the same one, or else it would be mine already. Buy it nor for $86. A crazy deal. It's the jacket I'm wearing in my profile photo to the left of this post.

                        http://www.ebay.com/itm/J-CREW-380-T...-/271190618447

                        Comment


                          GAP 30% off sale!

                          30% off your entire purchase
                          Coupon Code: GAPSTYLE

                          Today only, April 16, 2013
                          Free shipping on orders over $50.

                          If you're looking for some cheap basics they are going for about 7-8 bucks for Crew and some Vnecks!

                          The usual exclusions
                          30% off Purchase: Offer valid online on April 16, 2013 between 12:00 AM ET and 11:59 PM ET in the US (including Puerto Rico) only. Not valid on the following Gap merchandise: Leather and Suede Apparel, Denim Bottoms, Women’s & Men’s Cords, Women's & Maternity Swimwear, Cashmere, Women’s Panties, Baby Sleepwear, First Favorites and Playtime Favorites. Not valid on Junk Food™, Star Wars™, Clu™, Minnetonka™, Threadless®, Tailgate®, Alice Ritter™, Beatrix Potter™, NuBra®, Medela® and Bravado®. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, including Gap Inc. employee discount. Offer is non-transferable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer subject to change without notice.
                          Last edited by Whomperz; April 16, 2013, 04:20 PM.

                          Comment


                            The Bespoke box for only $30! (plus free sunglasses)
                            http://rewards.thrillist.com/deal/35...nly-30-dollars

                            A pretty good promotion if you ask me

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by postigo View Post
                              The Bespoke box for only $30! (plus free sunglasses)
                              http://rewards.thrillist.com/deal/35...nly-30-dollars

                              A pretty good promotion if you ask me
                              Wish they had a pic of the sunglasses.

                              Perfumania has 25% off stackable with $10 off $50. Info at slickdeals: http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/9329...sets-bath-body
                              Last edited by Redford; April 16, 2013, 07:38 PM.
                              5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                                I went back and got the grey canvas one with both codes stacking. So I got both bags since I couldn't tell which one would be better for my needs. Figure I'll keep the one I like and either give the other one to my brother or end up selling it.
                                Got them both in today and I actually like the cheaper bag better. I'm going to send the other one back for a refund. The grey canvas bag does feel a little nicer since it is waxed canvas and leather as opposed to canvas and nylon for the cheaper bag. The cheaper bag though seems more manly to me and the pocket for the laptop is much easier to slide it in to than the expensive bag.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X