Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually decided to skip it. Looks like a lot of stuff is already sold out and I can't use a tie that slim. I'll wait and see if they restock any stuff as the month goes on.

Comment

Looks like the $50 off code works as long as the total order is at least $50, even if it includes sale items. The discount only applies to the non-sale items though, for either $50 off or the value of the non-sale items, whichever is lower.

Comment

Registered to say thank you for the Ernest Alexander code! Picked up a beautiful http://www.ernestalexander.com/shop/...cotton-necktie green tie that will work perfectly at the summer weddings I'm attending later this year. Love this forum, happy I found it!

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
          I think the Corbin is a bit more versatile.
          Thanks. I picked that one up. I guess I'll find out next week how these ties stack up to those from theknottery and tiebar (hoping better than both since the retail is so much higher, but doesn't matter much since I only paid $18).
          Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Thanks for the Ernest Alexander code! I also grabbed the Kelley Cotton http://www.ernestalexander.com/shop/...cotton-necktie

Comment

What would you pair the Corbin tie with? Colors? What pattern shirt would work or does it have to be plain?
              http://www.ernestalexander.com/shop/...cotton-necktie

Comment

Originally posted by mpita View Post
                Thanks for the Ernest Alexander code! I also grabbed the Kelley Cotton http://www.ernestalexander.com/shop/...cotton-necktie
                Despite believing I could hold out since I really don't need a tie, I succumbed to the Kelly Cotton as well. Just too nice of a deal.
                6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Remains to be seen how good such a skinny tie will look on me, but I figured it's worth a shot for the low price. I prefer 3" ties so hopefully this doesn't look terrible on me. Easy resell if I dislike.

Comment

$20 off $50 at Rakuten.com (formerly Buy.com) for Marketplace sellers code: IWANT20. I got the Bulova 96B104 for $65. That's cheaper than it's ever been on Amazon.
                    5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
                      $20 off $50 at Rakuten.com (formerly Buy.com) for Marketplace sellers code: IWANT20. I got the Bulova 96B104 for $65. That's cheaper than it's ever been on Amazon.
                      Did you buy it through a Japanese Rakuten seller? The process for ordering from Japan through Rakuten can be a bit confusing for newbies.
                      Ben

Comment

40% off sale items at Banana Republic. Use the code "BRHAPPY"

Tested it and it works. Some alright stuff on sale currently.
                        Last edited by TheMimbo; April 9, 2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                          Did you buy it through a Japanese Rakuten seller? The process for ordering from Japan through Rakuten can be a bit confusing for newbies.
                          The seller is aSavings.com. I don't see anything that would indicate that this is a Japanese seller.
                          5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Will the EA code only work if the sale (after discount) is over 50? I can't get it to work on just one tie. What are you guys using to get over 50?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottMehall View Post
                              Will the EA code only work if the sale (after discount) is over 50? I can't get it to work on just one tie. What are you guys using to get over 50?
                              I bought just one tie. As I understand it, it doesn't work on sale items so that might be your problem. I paid $18 for a $68 tie.
                              Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

I actually found a sub-3" tie in my closet and tried it on this afternoon. Really hated how it looked on me so I cancelled my order. Like Viscious I'm hoping something good pops up later in the month.

Comment

Working...
                                X