• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redford View Post
    I'd also like a JCP coupon
    Check your PM.

Comment

If anyone has a spare JCP coupon, it'd be great to get one! Thnx

Comment

If anyone has one to spare, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by jicarv View Post
          Check your PM.
          Thanks man, you rule. Ordered the Stafford Slim Fit navy blazer in 38R and S.
          5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

This is the second time jcp came out with a coupon right after I bought something there. I signed up for the mailing list after the first time, but didn't get the offer :P

If anybody had an extra I guess I could return everything and repurchase it with the code, but it's not worth the hassle, and there isn't anything else I need or want on the site right now...I guess I could just buy some more pants and shirts, but I really don't need any more of those right now.

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
              If anyone has a spare JCP coupon, it'd be great to get one! Thnx
              Check your PM.

Comment

If anyone has a J Crew factory store with the seersucker Thompson in-store and would be willing to do a proxy, please let me know, thanks.

Comment

Anyone with an extra code, I'd really appreciate it!

Comment

I signed up for JCP mail too but did not received the coupon. Any PM with the coupon would be appreciated !

Comment

Went to a J Crew Factory about 30 min away today. They had quite a few varieties of the Thompson: chino (navy and khaki), corded cotton, oxford cloth, and all three wool options although not all sizes were in stock.

I ended up getting the khaki chino full suit, navy chino jacket, and corded cotton full suit. Before tax this was like $330; almost silly cheap.

Unfortunately, I am going to have return all of them as there is significant bowing/puffing of the lapels on me. I think this is caused by my abnormal chest shape and straight shoulders. It happens for a majority of OTR suits on me. Often times I don't really notice it until I get home and have a while to look in the mirror at the fit.

Anyway, I will probably return them in the evening sometime this weekend. But I thought I would offer to send them to anyone who might not have a store near them. Price would be at my cost + shipping. Let me know within the next couple days if anyone wants them. Jacket is 40R; pants are 33x30.

Comment

I could also use a JCP code if anyone has a spare.

Comment

Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
                          If anyone has one to spare, I'd appreciate it.
                          Check your PM.

Comment

I could use a jcp coupon as well. Thanks in advance!

Comment

JCP one time use coupon:

Valid online only through 3/31/2013. $10, $15 or $20 savings valid for one-time use on a single purchase of $25-$49, $50-$99 or $100 or more respectively, excluding taxes and shipping charges from 3/29/13-3/31/13.

Enter BUYMORE8 in the 'code & rewards' section on the shopping bag page or call 1-800-322-1189 and mention the code. When prompted, enter your exclusive non-transferable serial number: 248930315. Valid through 3/31/13.

Comment

Someone brought up the tie on thefancy for 5 bucks using code gplayfix. There's another similar tie on the site once again. There's also this cool little thing for iphone/android users. http://m.thefancy.com/things/3071839...977/ChargeCard .I just got mine and it is actually really cool, got it for under 5 bucks. Such a good insurance policy. U can make unlimited accounts using different emails so the code only having one use per account won't matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X