Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a steal. I'm having trouble finding anything I really want in Fully Fitted, however. I've got my eye on a navy check and a blue/red check. Thoughts?

Comment

Sweet code for TM Lewin. Been wanting to try their shirts but didn't want to order 4-5 just to get a decent price.

Comment

Anybody have experience with Lewin "Slim Fit Casual" shirts?

Comment

I got one each of their Slim & Fully Fitted earlier today to try the sizing out. I got the navy check in slim fit and the blue/red check posted by BJ. I figured I'll keep the better fitting one and return the other. Thankfully they do 36" sleeves with 17" collar. I think one has to pay extra to get 36" sleeves in their tailored fit shirts.

Comment

Looks like US returns are free so may as well try this out. Great code, shout out to zerostyle.

Comment

Looks Like JCP is having a buy more save more deal till Sunday. Codes appear to be one time use only- got it in the email in box at 2pm this afternoon! 15% off for $25-$99/20% 100-150/25% $150+ couple that with gift cards.com or cardpool.com for another 20% if you're looking for a big purchase.

Comment

Does JCP do price match if I ordered from their site in the past week?

Comment

I know this was mentioned early, but I want to throw it out there again. Almost everything is 50% off at J.Crew Factory b&m stores. Just picked up the new navy blue Thompson jacket for half price. I've been hesitant to get one in the past because I wasn't sure about their sizing.

Get this!!! In store the jacket is $148, and at half price for $74. Online its normal price is listed as $168, on sale for $158, and 30% off + shipping = $120.

Comment

Wow, I have the navy, but at that price I may go out and get the grey as well. Did they have their new spring/summer cotton and chino suits? If so i might grab one of those at those types of prices too.

Comment

@Focus: The one by me only had the wool, wool blend, and navy cotton suits. I didn't think to ask if this was because they just hadn't received them yet, they sold out, or simply don't carry them.
                      I did ask if they could special order one of the wool suits for me since they didn't have my size and still get the 50% off. They said the discount only applied to what was currently in the store.

Comment

does anyone ahve a jcpenney code they are not using? i have an account and signed up for the newsletter and i still did not receive the code

Comment

Express is having a sale:
                          http://www.express.com/clothing/Men/sec/menCategory

40% off + extra 15% with code 9076

Their suits are pretty decent for the prize

Comment

Originally posted by iLLmAtiCiAn View Post
                            does anyone ahve a jcpenney code they are not using? i have an account and signed up for the newsletter and i still did not receive the code
                            Just sent you a PM!

Comment

I'd also like a JCP coupon
                              5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by sabrown View Post
                                Just sent you a PM!
                                Thank you again if you didnt get my PM!!

Comment

Working...
                                X