This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40% off everything at Express

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but Express has everything at 40% off- if your a slim guy you may want to check out their sweaters and a a blazer or two. Their shirt quality is ok at best, pants are ok but the waist is way off (their size 28's fit like 30's) and I would avoid their suits.
    eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

Re: 40% off everything at Express
      For $110, this Oxford blazer seems to be a good pick, I like the Photographer fit, and its fully lined as well.
      http://www.express.com/clothing/oxfo...3044/cat560005

Comment

That blazer is nice- I actually picked up a few a while back. 2 things worth mentioning- the elbow patches on the blazers touch the tip of my elbow but ideally would sit a few inches lower (not all blazers have the patches) and secondly overall the blazers do fit slim & snug. I picked them up in a small and they fit great- I am 5'5 125lbs with a swimmers/runners build.
        eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

From slickdeals: Banana Republic 51% off with BR card.

BRSPRCARD for 30% ends 4/7
          and
          SPRING30 for another 30%
          5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Did anyone read the fine print on the Express 40% off sale email?
            I noticed this line in particular: If you return a portion of your online purchase, shipping charges will be assessed for the return shipping costs.

Does this mean that if you order multiple sizes (and/or pad your order to get free shipping!) and then return the excess clothes in store, they will add on shipping charges?!

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
              From slickdeals: Banana Republic 51% off with BR card.

BRSPRCARD for 30% ends 4/7
              and
              SPRING30 for another 30%
              Looks like it's working on blazers and heritage items as well.

Comment

i believe that would pertain to you shipping the items back and not returning them in-store.
                eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

50% off jcrew factory stores this weekend. The entire store from the 28-30 but it has to be in store. It does not apply to the website.

EDIT: I thought this was a regular email but their is a code at the bottom and in small print it says 'one time use code' so not sure now. Either way, check your email.
                  Last edited by Vicious49; March 28, 2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    50% off jcrew factory stores this weekend. The entire store from the 28-30 but it has to be in store. It does not apply to the website.

EDIT: I thought this was a regular email but their is a code at the bottom and in small print it says 'one time use code' so not sure now. Either way, check your email.
                    I will probably make a 90 minute trip to outlet mall to check out what they have. The problem is JC Factory B&M store I usually go to has a very thin men's section, so I rarely ever get something for myself. I did find few things for wife and kids every time i did go previous few times. There is also Brooks Brothers Factory and Banana Republic Factory (that is currently running 40% of clearance) so maybe I will find something for myself as well.

Comment

Brooks Bros. Factory- I have not picked up anything from the outlet. I find the suits are not near as nice as in the retail, they carry no ESF shirts and essentially everything is made for the outlet.
                      eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

I just got back from the outlet (less than 10 mile drive for me) and the JCrew sale is open to everyone. There's no code required. I picked up 1 shirt and the wife picked up a scarf. There was a clearance shirt I liked but they didn't have it in my size. It seems that on the mens shirts, you never find a M on clearance. Not any good looking ones anyways.

Comment

@Vicious: I'm in the same boat. The outlet near me never has mediums, and they never have any suits near my size.

I know the outlets for Gap, BB, and J.Crew are stocked with stuff made just for them. Is it safe to assume this is true for Banana's outlet also? Where would you place their quality? On par with better than other factory stores?

Comment

The only factory stores I shop at are JCrew and BR. The BR stuff is definitely made just for them. It's not standard BR overstock. I know I don't like the fit of their blazers/suits as much as standard BR so I'd stay away from that. I personally like their jeans better. The BR factory jean sizing seems much more consistent than standard BR and they fit me better as well. Can't comment on too much other stuff from there.

Comment

The Container Store is having a spring cleaning sale and there are some sales on clothing storage.

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/s...7036&rpp=10000

Comment

TM Lewin shirts for $32, free shipping with code TMLOT1.

This is one of the best deals I've seen for single shirt orders. (As low as $25/shirt or so in a 5 shirt order with previous deals).

Comment

Working...
                                X