X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
    Sup Fellas:

Target Merona® Men's Tailored Fit Solid Oxford are 15 bucks today only!

http://www.target.com/p/merona-men-s...10030302008005

Careful with this one if you don't live close to a Target. To put it nicely, they use the term "tailored" loosely. Pun kinda intended...
    Last edited by diversification; March 25, 2013, 10:58 AM.
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
      Club Monaco Slim-Fit Edward Button Down shirt for $15 shipped!

20% off Code: 20JUST4U (works with anything, expires March 22nd)
      They are offering free shipping at the moment. Lots of sizes left at the time of writing this. 3 colors at this price.

http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/in...odFindSrc=cart

I have been looking for a button down oxford for forever at a cheap price, while this looks a bit thin from pictures (anyone own one?) at this price I snagged three before asking questions. (Total was $49.5 and change out the door)

Ebates for extra 4% if you bother with those things.
      Got mine in today. The material is a bit on the thin side but that's fine with me as I was looking for lighter shirts that I could wear in the spring and summer. The olive one is my favorite. The violet and blue shirts look very similar with the violet being more of a lighter shade of the blue shirt. Trying to decide if I want to keep both of them or return one. There's a store not too far from me so the return wouldn't be very difficult but then again they only cost me $15 . . .
      Last edited by Vicious49; March 25, 2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Nothing major, but not bad for a fella looking for a slim wallet

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/brixton-...MJh69yXkCEdDOw

Comment

Stafford fitted shirts at JCP on sale for $11.25. If you are on their mailing list they sent out a $10 off of $25 coupon. I picked up 3 shirts after all was said and done for a little under $8 each.

Comment

@JoeG - Physical or email? And were those unique codes?

Comment

Brown Wolverine 1000 mile boots $230 shipped. All sizes 8-13 were still available at time of posting.

Boots are $255, 10% off with code THUMBSUP (given to people who like them on facebook, so go ahead and like them if you don't want to feel guilty about using it).

http://fouronefiveshoes.bigcartel.co...ile-boot-brown

Comment

How is sizing on wolverines?

Man, they sell out?

Comment

$50 Charles Thyrwhitt gift card for $25

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/3...nd-accessories

As the title says. Get in while you can. As you can see by the link provided, this isn't one based off my account and a purchase of said item, but the original. Reason being is I am not partaking in the purchase. Unfortunately, I've reached my spending for this month. Anyway, I think we should try something where someone purchases it, post your special link in hopes of making three more sales so you can get yours free. Those three then will post and try to do the same and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                    @JoeG - Physical or email? And were those unique codes?
                    For the $10 coupon it was email. I just tried to use mine again and it is a unique code. On the other hand, All Stafford products are 20% off.

Comment

I found the coupon that was emailed. I'm not sure this will work, but it's worth a shot.

reg.jcpenneyem.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRUHRnAFtjc1B8xj6kM4sxw$Jg/coupon.html?n=214&BCMEDIA_TAG_CORE=MC4498324420001 049127177&PROMO_CODE_CORE=1049127177

Comment

Originally posted by Esc8p View Post
                        http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/3...nd-accessories

As the title says. Get in while you can. As you can see by the link provided, this isn't one based off my account and a purchase of said item, but the original. Reason being is I am not partaking in the purchase. Unfortunately, I've reached my spending for this month. Anyway, I think we should try something where someone purchases it, post your special link in hopes of making three more sales so you can get yours free. Those three then will post and try to do the same and so on.
                        I would avoid buying this. With this offer, you have to go through a link that's pricing their shirts at $69 (which comes to $44 after Living Social discount). Or you can go to ctshirts.com/justin, and find them for $39.50, with a tie included in the price. I think the latter link works until the end of March.

Comment

Originally posted by maccoinnich View Post
                          I would avoid buying this. With this offer, you have to go through a link that's pricing their shirts at $69 (which comes to $44 after Living Social discount). Or you can go to ctshirts.com/justin, and find them for $39.50, with a tie included in the price. I think the latter link works until the end of March.
                          Honestly, it seems like the CT Living Social deals are always a bust.
                          My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

You really have to do the 4 for $200 to make it worth it. Ends up being $150 for 4 shirts if you do the $50 for $100 (not including shipping), so $37.50 each. I've done this twice and at that price I think they're pretty good value, but if you only need one shirt the $40 + free tie is definitely better.

Comment

Ouch, I had no idea. Well there goes that plan.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
                                Stafford fitted shirts at JCP on sale for $11.25. If you are on their mailing list they sent out a $10 off of $25 coupon. I picked up 3 shirts after all was said and done for a little under $8 each.
                                Thanks for the tip JoeG, picked up a couple just now.

Comment

Working...
                                X