Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thanks -- it's a bit hard to navigate that website, but that's a great deal.

    Comment


      Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
      Whale blue knit silk tie from The Tie Bar through The Fancy for $4.95 shipped? YES!

      http://www.thefancy.com/things/28536...by-The-Tie-Bar

      Use code "gplayfix" for $25 off any order. If you have multiple email addresses you can create multiple accounts... think I've used this 5 times on different items so far.


      ... Should note that 2 of those were birthday gifts for friends, not to sound completely greedy, haha.
      Wow, that website has some great deals with that code. This may not be the right crowd, but the Hanes x Supreme 3-pack is $15 shipped with that code. Unreal deal for these.

      http://www.thefancy.com/things/31856...upreme-x-Hanes

      Comment


        $17 to ship the tie to canada steeeeep.

        Comment


          First time, long time. It looks like while the code being advertised right now on JCREW.com excludes full price suiting options, final sale suiting is eligible for the 25% off. There are some varied sizes and styles but looks like a solid deal if you can find your size.

          Comment


            Originally posted by AJG Esq View Post
            Wow, that website has some great deals with that code. This may not be the right crowd, but the Hanes x Supreme 3-pack is $15 shipped with that code. Unreal deal for these.

            http://www.thefancy.com/things/31856...upreme-x-Hanes
            I assume these are just the regular Hanes shirt with a Supreme logo slapped on? Must...resist...urge to be hypebeast

            Comment


              2 things-

              West Coast Shaving has free shipping today only code FSTHURSDAY

              Seiko SNK809K2 for $56.95 free shipping, limited availability http://www.discountwatchstore.com/Se...h_p_32559.html

              Comment


                Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                Whale blue knit silk tie from The Tie Bar through The Fancy for $4.95 shipped? YES!

                http://www.thefancy.com/things/28536...by-The-Tie-Bar

                Use code "gplayfix" for $25 off any order. If you have multiple email addresses you can create multiple accounts... think I've used this 5 times on different items so far.


                ... Should note that 2 of those were birthday gifts for friends, not to sound completely greedy, haha.
                Nice find. Grabbed this deal. It's hard to navigate the Fancy website. I was looking for other ties from the Tie Bar but couldn't find them.
                5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Redford View Post
                  Nice find. Grabbed this deal. It's hard to navigate the Fancy website. I was looking for other ties from the Tie Bar but couldn't find them.
                  Yeah, the filtering is pretty poor. I was on there for about an hour and wasn't able to find anything else relatively cheap that was worthwhile...
                  My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

                  Comment


                    Not an Internet deal but Club Monaco has 30% off sale items in store until Sunday.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                      Whale blue knit silk tie from The Tie Bar through The Fancy for $4.95 shipped? YES!

                      http://www.thefancy.com/things/28536...by-The-Tie-Bar

                      Use code "gplayfix" for $25 off any order.
                      Great find. I just ordered one. Thanks for the heads up!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by kai View Post
                        Great find. I just ordered one. Thanks for the heads up!
                        yeah...great find. i picked one up too. thanks

                        Comment


                          Right after having a 30% off code, BR now has a 35% off code with BRSHOP35 which is good for today only. Usual excusions, but it does work on sale items. Also, if you're a BR/Gap/ON cardmember, get an extra 10% off with BRCARD. It comes out to 42% off. I got some tailored slim wool dress pants for $44 shipped. There are lots of casual shirts, sweaters, and dress shirts on sale.

                          Comment


                            for those of you who wear a 46R...it's the only size left for that beautiful linen herringbone ludlow jacket in khaki black on jcrew.com. on sale for 129$...if you had the 25 or 30% off discount that would be 90-97$!

                            http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...~~~~/33995.jsp

                            http://dappered.com/2013/03/the-splu...r-blue-blazer/

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by diversification View Post
                              Yeah, the filtering is pretty poor. I was on there for about an hour and wasn't able to find anything else relatively cheap that was worthwhile...
                              Ugh, it really is. There are some cool novelty things to snag with the code (Nintendo cuff links, mason jar cocktail shaker) but it's a pain to find.
                              6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

                              Comment


                                Sup Fellas:

                                Target Merona® Men's Tailored Fit Solid Oxford are 15 bucks today only!

                                http://www.target.com/p/merona-men-s...10030302008005
                                "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                                I>0<I

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X