This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diversification View Post
    I recommend being VERY careful with this. Email CT customer service and verify that certain codes/deals will work together before pulling the trigger on the LS code. Many folks have been burned on this before. CT is very good at keeping their deals from stacking and when they do accidentally let codes stack in an unusual way, they typically cancel the order(s) that took advantage of it. You don't want to end up with a purchased code that isn't really that great of a deal. If this stacked with their 4 shirts for $xxx, this would be a decent deal. Since I'm assuming that doesn't work, this probably isn't that great of a deal (imo)
    I checked the link and saw the recent 4 shirts for $199 deal. Going through the link, saw the least expensive shirts were $40 so it's pretty much $25 for a shirt, shipped. Not bad, but there is better.
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Use GAP925 for 25% off at Gap.com until 5pm EST today.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
        Use GAP925 for 25% off at Gap.com until 5pm EST today.
        I'd hold off for a 30% personally. I know they just did a 40% Friends & Family, so we probably won't see anything that nice for a little while.
        My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I'd hold off for a 30% personally. I know they just did a 40% Friends & Family, so we probably won't see anything that nice for a little while.
          Just spreadin the news...

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
            Just spreadin the news...
            Crucify him! Just kidding, I appreciate the update, I was simply trying to supply folks with some context to go along with the news
            My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

So appropriate given your avatar, haha. Yeah, just in case someone had to get that cotton unstructured blazer today (which I tried and is sweet), it beats paying full! But, yes, generally wait for the 40% off coupons.

Comment

JCPenney is running 25% off Stafford again. $11 shirts is quite a deal.
                5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Club Monaco Slim-Fit Edward Button Down shirt for $15 shipped!

20% off Code: 20JUST4U (works with anything, expires March 22nd)
                  They are offering free shipping at the moment. Lots of sizes left at the time of writing this. 3 colors at this price.

http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/in...odFindSrc=cart

I have been looking for a button down oxford for forever at a cheap price, while this looks a bit thin from pictures (anyone own one?) at this price I snagged three before asking questions. (Total was $49.5 and change out the door)

Ebates for extra 4% if you bother with those things.
                  Last edited by aqwayne93; March 20, 2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                    Club Monaco Slim-Fit Edward Button Down shirt for $15 shipped!

20% off Code: 20JUST4U (works with anything, expires March 22nd)
                    They are offering free shipping at the moment. Lots of sizes left at the time of writing this. 3 colors at this price.

http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/in...odFindSrc=cart

I have been looking for a button down oxford for forever at a cheap price, while this looks a bit thin from pictures (anyone own one?) at this price I snagged three before asking questions. (Total was $49.5 and change out the door)

Ebates for extra 4% if you bother with those things.
                    Thanks for the heads up! It looks like the grey and red are still regular price. In for 3 (even though I doubt I can pull off olive).

Comment

Actually I purchased one recently (had to use the refinery29 voucher) and I was very impressed with fit. The material was on the thin side but I expected that going in.

Comment

Can't be much thinner than one of those $15 JCP shirts. At least I doubt it...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! It looks like the grey and red are still regular price. In for 3 (even though I doubt I can pull off olive).
                          Yep, the red was my favorite. I only snagged Olive...very versatile color and compliments a lot of skin tones. Give it a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by shinswu View Post
                            Actually I purchased one recently (had to use the refinery29 voucher) and I was very impressed with fit. The material was on the thin side but I expected that going in.
                            If I wear a S for Uniqulo and XS doe BR sweaters will XS work with this shirt? Feedback seemed to be true to size, but I only have one sleepwear shit in M from CM so I have no clue this time. Im ok with thin as this will be perfect for summer, but quality is ok?

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                              If I wear a S for Uniqulo and XS doe BR sweaters will XS work with this shirt? Feedback seemed to be true to size, but I only have one sleepwear shit in M from CM so I have no clue this time. Im ok with thin as this will be perfect for summer, but quality is ok?
                              They do have a size chart.

Comment

Whale blue knit silk tie from The Tie Bar through The Fancy for $4.95 shipped? YES!

http://www.thefancy.com/things/28536...by-The-Tie-Bar

Use code "gplayfix" for $25 off any order. If you have multiple email addresses you can create multiple accounts... think I've used this 5 times on different items so far.

... Should note that 2 of those were birthday gifts for friends, not to sound completely greedy, haha.
                                Last edited by John Hamnett; March 21, 2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X