Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@pratyk if it's your first purchase on gilt city try FORYOU30 for 30% off. Otherwise 20GILT should work until the 16th for 20% off.

Comment

@John Hamnett and @diversification if it's your first purchase on gilt city try FORYOU30 for 30% off. Otherwise 20GILT should work until the 16th for 20% off.

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
        Just got this email from The Knottery:
        "This is in regards to your order #100008303. Unfortunately, both of the The Affidavit Pocket Squares you requested are out of stock. Due to a delay in our inventory system, this item was listed as available at the time of your purchase when it actually was not. Since this item has been discontined, it is no longer available for purchase. Your account has been refunded in the amount of $15.00. Please allow several days for processing. We are so sorry your order could not be fulfilled, and for any inconvenience this may have caused."

=( I was really excited for them. Also my silk knits are delayed 3-4 weeks.
        It's strange. I got an email from them yesterday saying my items shipped. Then I get one today saying 1 of my Affidavit squares is out of stock. Which color is it that you ordered? I'm trying to figure out which one I won't be getting.

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
          Gilt City has 75$ for $150 worth for Ledbury shirts. If you haven't bought anything with Gilt City before, there is a 50% off code for today only (FORYOU50) with a max. discount of $50.
          Thank you, Pratyk. I bought two certificate using FORYOU40 ($50 max saving) code that I received a few days ago. It's unfortunate that one of the condition is that you have to use it for one transaction. Therefore, at $135 per shirt, you will have to forfeit the remaining $15 unless you use it for tailoring or faster shipping. I need to take off one inch, so I may only have to forfeit $5 per certificate.

So, two shirts @$50 each, not bad.

Comment

Frank and Oak
            For first time purchases - Apply Promo Code TIMETOSHOP At Checkout -25% off (expires friday night)

Comment

MYHABIT has a sale on Merkur saftey razor handles: http://www.myhabit.com/ref=pe_218440...A1P99I41SV4TVO
              6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by ravi View Post
                @John Hamnett and @diversification if it's your first purchase on gilt city try FORYOU30 for 30% off. Otherwise 20GILT should work until the 16th for 20% off.
                Nope. Neither work.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                  MYHABIT has a sale on Merkur saftey razor handles: http://www.myhabit.com/ref=pe_218440...A1P99I41SV4TVO
                  West Coast Shaving's every day price is $2.75 more than MYHABIT's sale price on the 38c. http://www.westcoastshaving.com/Merk...azor_p_38.html

I need a new razor like a hole in the head, but I'd like to find a great deal a Merkur Slant.

Comment

Levi's store online has 30% off all jeans and free shipping on orders more than $100. Most 514s are marked down to $44 and then another 30% off brings them to $30.80 but shipping is going to run $7.50.

Comment

For BR card holders, BRCARD40 gets you 40% off everything today including mad men and suiting. Didn't see any exclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by mountainsky View Post
                        Levi's store online has 30% off all jeans and free shipping on orders more than $100. Most 514s are marked down to $44 and then another 30% off brings them to $30.80 but shipping is going to run $7.50.
                        Did Levis rebrand the Slim Straight jeans to be 514? Or did they just change the name and create a new more slimmer slim straight, the 513? Seems confusing..

Comment

Living Social deal for Charles Tyrwhitt shirts, $25 for $50 or $50 for $100. http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1...nd-accessories

Just beware that using the LS code, you have to go to a specific URL. Thus, likely that you can't stack this with other deals. Not sure if this applies to any $20 coupons you might've received in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by sgates0 View Post
                            Did Levis rebrand the Slim Straight jeans to be 514? Or did they just change the name and create a new more slimmer slim straight, the 513? Seems confusing..
                            AFAIK they are now calling 514s "straight" and the 513s "slim straight". Both fits fit the same. I have pairs of 514s from before and after the "change" and I don't notice any difference. I have a pair of 513s as well but I don't know if they are from before or after the change so I can't comment on that.

Edit: Just to clarify: the 513 fits slimmer than the 514. A little too slim for my abnormally large calves.

Please correct me if I am mistaken.
                            Last edited by Zilch; March 18, 2013, 04:48 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                              Living Social deal for Charles Tyrwhitt shirts, $25 for $50 or $50 for $100. http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1...nd-accessories

Just beware that using the LS code, you have to go to a specific URL. Thus, likely that you can't stack this with other deals. Not sure if this applies to any $20 coupons you might've received in the mail.
                              I recommend being VERY careful with this. Email CT customer service and verify that certain codes/deals will work together before pulling the trigger on the LS code. Many folks have been burned on this before. CT is very good at keeping their deals from stacking and when they do accidentally let codes stack in an unusual way, they typically cancel the order(s) that took advantage of it. You don't want to end up with a purchased code that isn't really that great of a deal. If this stacked with their 4 shirts for $xxx, this would be a decent deal. Since I'm assuming that doesn't work, this probably isn't that great of a deal (imo)
                              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by Zilch View Post
                                AFAIK they are now calling 514s "straight" and the 513s "slim straight". Both fits fit the same. I have pairs of 514s from before and after the "change" and I don't notice any difference. I have a pair of 513s as well but I don't know if they are from before or after the change so I can't comment on that.

Edit: Just to clarify: the 513 fits slimmer than the 514. A little too slim for my abnormally large calves.

Please correct me if I am mistaken.
                                Good to know, the 514 is a bit too baggy in that area for myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X