X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally into those blazers, just not my size

Comment

J Crew 30% off final sale items with GOODNEWS. It works on regular sale items too.

Comment

Originally posted by Thekillabeejc View Post
        J Crew 30% off final sale items with GOODNEWS. It works on regular sale items too.
        Beat me to it.
        Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Jack Spade Surplus Sale:
          http://www.jackspade.com/Surplus-Sal...efault,sc.html
          Lots of good stuff, black leather duffle was $595 now $269, black leather wallet was $95 now $39, Rancourt boat shoes $129 and $99

Comment

Originally posted by Thekillabeejc View Post
            Any codes for full priced items?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
              The Knottery has a half off sale going on now:
              50% off. No jokes.
              You are probably about to respond "new phone, who dis?"

OK OK it has been awhile. We have been furiously working to bring you that new new. (Look for the drop in about 2 weeks!)

In the meantime, for one week only snap up some of our winter collezioni at half off! Take advantage of the coupon code HALFSIES to receive 50% off your purchase of all ties and pocket squares.
              Except for grenadine ties.

USE PROMO CODE HALFSIES AT CHECKOUT. SHOP NOW!

Important notes:
              • Code expires in one week. Friday March 15, 2013. 11:59 PM.
              • Advice: Act fast since stuff will not last. catchy eh?
              • Discount applies to ties, scarves, and pocket squares.
              • Discount does not apply to grenadine ties.
              • Discount does not apply to breakfast burritos.
              Man, I've been needing to get some nice ties. Amazing deal, thanks for posting.
              6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Just came across a J.Crew Ludlow in Grey Herringbone size 38R on Ebay going for $85.

I don't think I'm quite to the point where I can pull off herringbone (still workin' the Kensington), but I'm sure this could be a good buy for someone out there especially given the common size. Looks like it's in great shape.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/J-CREW-Ludlo...item4d0a73f140

Comment

Eric - Good deal. Too bad it got bought pretty quickly after you posted that link otherwise I would have given it a shot since I'm a 38R, although I've never tried on the Ludlow so not sure of the fit on me.

BR is having a 30% off suits today with the code BRSTYLE. That might be good for anyone who has been looking for a suit and doesn't have codes for the upcoming 50% off friends and family event. I did just try that code on blazers and it does not work, so it really is just for suits.

Comment

macys- 20% off
                    code: VIP

Some good deals on RL belts (which are above average quality) comes down to $21.50 and some suiting, dress shirts etc.

Comment

Gilt City has 75$ for $150 worth for Ledbury shirts. If you haven't bought anything with Gilt City before, there is a 50% off code for today only (FORYOU50) with a max. discount of $50.

Comment

$10 off $50 at JCPenney through 3/17.

http://cptr.it/1050BMSM

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
                          Gilt City has 75$ for $150 worth for Ledbury shirts. If you haven't bought anything with Gilt City before, there is a 50% off code for today only (FORYOU50) with a max. discount of $50.
                          That code does not work. I have an account but have never purchased before. Created a new account with my work email and that didn't work either.
                          6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
                            That code doesn't work on the Ledbury certificate. I'm not overly familiar with Ledbury shirts, but $150 will get you a single shirt with about $15 since most shirts are $135. I'm personally a bit skeptical of that pricing.... $75 might not be bad though.

EDIT: ninjaed
                            My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

For some reason, the code did not have any "conditions applied" mention to it in the email I got from Gilt City. Ahh well. If it worked, I might not have tried Ledbury anyways. They don't make slim fits in anything above a 16" collar size. I tweeted them and they said they are planning to introduce them in fall. Crazy.

Comment

Just got this email from The Knottery:
                                "This is in regards to your order #100008303. Unfortunately, both of the The Affidavit Pocket Squares you requested are out of stock. Due to a delay in our inventory system, this item was listed as available at the time of your purchase when it actually was not. Since this item has been discontined, it is no longer available for purchase. Your account has been refunded in the amount of $15.00. Please allow several days for processing. We are so sorry your order could not be fulfilled, and for any inconvenience this may have caused."

=( I was really excited for them. Also my silk knits are delayed 3-4 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X