Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got an email from Indochino - 15% off all orders if placed by January 22nd. Use code DRAGON at checkout.

Comment

Don't worry...Dragon's got me.

Aside: Alan, and everyone else: you can return lands end and LEC to ANY sears--they don't even have to have LE/LEC in-store. I do it all the time-time-time...do it all the time.

Comment

Hey guys,

I want to create a bonobos account and believe there is a bonus for the both of us?

If there are send me an email at mystix @ gmail.com

Comment

Sent, mystix.

Comment

Good to know, Shawn. LE's website seems to specify that the Sears should have an LE store inside, but it's good to know I can return anywhere.

That being said, it's nice to walk into a location where they have an LE store if you want to just exchange for a different size or whatever. They're trained and comfortable with LE customer service on the phone.

Comment

Will they take returns even if you don't have the packing slip/receipt? Can they just look it up?

Comment

To do returns w/o receipt/slip, and I've done this, you need order number and order date. When you sign on to LE/LEC, you get those data easily...but the order number is one digit short, per the blank spaces the sears associate has in their (antiquated) computer--just add a "1" to the end of the number on the website. done.

Alan; yes, website does seem to say that...but I spoke with LE about it, then tried it locally. I need to fight dragons and/or bring my passport to get to the LE (no canvas) sears here in Orlando, but a non-LE sears is much more convenient, so that's now where I do all my returns--and I return a TON of LEC gear.

Comment

Thanks Shawn!

Comment

@Shawn:

Well thankfully for me, the only Sears with an LE section in the DFW area is also the closest Sears to my house. I lament them having a small men's section, but at least I can return/exchange whatever I want there and they know what they're doing.

And yes, I've returned a LOT of stuff there lately - probably 70% or more of what I've purchased. What's the deal with the freakishly long arms on some of their pieces? :-S

Comment

I've returned to Sears that don't have a Lands End section before, quick and easy. Well, finding the store wasn't, and finding Sears in general is going to get a lot harder as they close stores in 2012/2013. Looking forward to the next big LEC sale, I missed out on the last one and just donated/got rid of a bunch of my wardrobe!

Comment

Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not at least trying out the donegal suit now that I find I would have had enough money in my budget after all.

Comment

Perry Ellis is having a sale. An additional 45% off of clearance items. I was thinking about getting one of their vests. Anybody know how their clothes fit? I don't want to be swimming in it.

http://www.perryellis.com/

Comment

Possibly a big sale coming up in a few minutes:

Neiman Marcus Last Call 3-hour sale. Everything on the website is 40% off for 3 hours only. Hickey Freeman suits (if you can find any in your size) should be under $300.

Also some possible good prices on denim. Maybe you guys can get away with something tighter, but this is what would fit me:

http://www.lastcall.com/store/catalo...0000_cat000002

Comment

I ordered three pairs of jeans. I'll keep one and return the rest. Thankfully I have a Last Call B&M store nearby.

Comment

$25 off $50 Bonobos with coupon code: woot

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X