Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does it say on your order page when you log into the website- does it say the order was canceled?

Comment

Originally posted by jake89 View Post
      what does it say on your order page when you log into the website- does it say the order was canceled?
      I can't see my order history. Whenever I click it I'm taken to the homepage.
      Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Lame. I do prefer tm lewin shirts anyway (I have plenty of both). But at $20 a shirt I couldn't resist.

I suggest waiting for tm lewin deals. Their shirts are slimmer and the price sometimes gets down to $30 a shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeones25 View Post
          Just got my cancellation call.
          Originally posted by DT_Morris View Post
          I got my cancellation voicemail about 2 hours ago. I can't say that I'm mad or surprised--I just know I can't afford 215 for 5 shirts and a tie.
          When did you guys order? Mine was yesterday 2:30pm PST. Nothing yet, but i'm not holding my breath.

Comment

To those of you whose orders were canceled, did the debit hit your bank account before receiving the cancelation notification. I'm just wondering because I have not heard from CT, but the debit is pending on my bank account history.

Comment

The charge is pending in my account.
              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Dockers 40% Coupon off $100: SAVE40

Take 40% off your order of $100 or more. Enter promo code SAVE40 at checkout to apply discount to your order. Offer ends at 8:00PM PST on 02/25/2013. 40% discount excludes gift certificates, packaging, taxes, and shipping and handling charges. 40% discount applies only to merchandise in your cart and no price match adjustments will be provided.

You are also eligible for Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $50. Free Shipping offer ends on 2/25/13 at 11:59 pm PST. NOTE: You must select the "Standard Ground Shipping" option to receive the discount. Otherwise, the full shipping charge will be applied. Please also note that this offer is only valid for orders shipped within the continental U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by mixto View Post
                  When did you guys order? Mine was yesterday 2:30pm PST. Nothing yet, but i'm not holding my breath.
                  I ordered mine late last night. 9:00 pm EST?
                  As for the pending question from Thekillabeejc, yes. The payment is still pending on my credit card.
                  Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Mine was just canceled as well.
                    Hmmm..not happy

Comment

EPIC deals Fail on the CTS shirts huh fellas...I was about to order myself a few too...
                      "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                      I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Liu View Post
                        Lame. I do prefer tm lewin shirts anyway (I have plenty of both). But at $20 a shirt I couldn't resist.

I suggest waiting for tm lewin deals. Their shirts are slimmer and the price sometimes gets down to $30 a shirt.
                        well now its around 32/per shirt...styles are kind've different (ie collars)- any vat or duty added?

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                        EPIC deals Fail on the CTS shirts huh fellas...I was about to order myself a few too...
                        Yes.
                        I havent had companies cancel orders on me before.
                        One time I got a slimfit shirt from BR-$11 online- they honored it.

Comment

well now its around 32/per shirt...styles are kind've different (ie collars)- any vat or duty added?

Yes.
                          I've had companies cancel on me plenty of times. Call it the Slickdeals effect... missed out on a >$1k guitar amp that was listed at $150 because of that.
                          6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Just got the call. I didn't pick up because it was an Unknown number but I'm sure they'll be offering me the same as everyone else and I won't be taking it.
                            5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Yes.
                              Styles are a little different. I think their fabrics are a little thicker, if that is a good or bad thing to you. And i'm comparing a twill shirt to a twill shirt, not twill to poplin.

TM Lewin is defiitely slimmer fit and the neck runs a tad small.

btw I received a cancellation call. It was a british person who sounded as if he was affecting a bad british accent, but since he's actually british and I'm not I guess that means I don't know the accent very well.

Comment

Originally posted by heister View Post
                                My CT order went through! POW! POW! Excuse me are you saying pow? POW!
                                Alright, that's it, I'm rioting.
                                My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Working...
                                X