Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. Crew Factory Herringbone and Tweed blazers are now part of the final sale so theyre $60 after code. If I remember correctly the tweed sucks but the Herringbone is awesome.
    Last edited by Redford; January 30, 2013, 02:52 AM.
    5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
      J. Crew Factory Herringbone and Tweed blazers are now part of the final sale so theyre $60 after code. If I remember correctly the tweed sucks but the Herringbone is awesome.
      Actually the Herringbone sucks, but the Tweed is pretty nice. For 60$ its great.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan View Post
        Actually the Herringbone sucks, but the Tweed is pretty nice. For 60$ its great.
        This is correct.

Comment

Speaking of J Crew Factory, they added a couple models of polos to their final sale. With extra 40% off, they're only $7.50. When I ordered, they had a fair amount of colors available too.

Comment

I wasn't sure where to post this because it's not an online deal, but if anyone is gonna be in Dubai for travel or work or whatever, the Dubai Shopping Festival is going on til February 3. I had a long layover there last week so I checked out The Dubai Mall among other things and the deals were pretty good and sales racks were pretty well stocked because most people shopping there appeared to be going after the full priced stuff. The H&M store there had a few racks of stuff for 70 dirhams which is around $20. Some of this stuff was originally priced at $80-100, so it might be worth a look. I don't remember specific pieces due to jet lag. There were definitely some similar promotions at many other stores throughout that place so if you're there why not have a look?
            Last edited by ravi; January 30, 2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Thought I'd post this as a heads up for anyone looking for a beater boot LEC Buckle Boots for $12

Comment

^nice find!

Comment

Another heads up specific models of Allen Edmonds for Brooks are on sale at the shoebank for 129.50. Had quite a few models in my size including strands and park aves

Comment

Originally posted by dstepner View Post
                    Another heads up specific models of Allen Edmonds for Brooks are on sale at the shoebank for 129.50. Had quite a few models in my size including strands and park aves
                    i've sent 3 emails to the shoebank in the past, not one reply. my gf then sent one on my behalf, and got a reply within 10 minutes. suppose i might as well try again tho, $130 is awesome...

Comment

@dstepner - Well, you just made my life complete! Brooks Fifth Ave in Brown on it's way. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

It is widely stated that the best deal for shoe trees can be had when Jos. A. Banks has one of their crazy buy one get the warehouse free sales. Does anyone know of any similar type sales/bargains for suit hangars?

Comment

JoeG there are quite a few cheap suit hangers on Amazon, I picked up some wood ones that had good reviews for about $7 a piece

These ones I specifically ordered due to being in Canada
                          http://www.amazon.ca/Honey-Can-Do-Sh...9755455&sr=8-1

Comment

I just ordered brown and walnut in the fifth. Too much of the same style? I am redoing my wardrobe and thought its a pretty sweet desl. I want black in Park or strand but not in my size.

Comment

20% off everything at Indochino between now and February 3. Use code CNY2013.

Comment

I'm sorry but what is the shoebank email? And what is the procedure for ordering from it?

Comment

Working...
                                X