Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    One time use $10 gift cert to shoebuy.com - P907873511657044

    Comment


      Odin X Target Khakis on clearance for $12.24. I have the black ones. Fit is decent, nice pair of work or going out pants.
      http://www.target.com/p/odin-new-yor...s/-/A-14144880

      Comment


        Chippewa 6" Boots for sale on Amazon with code WORKBOOT.
        Apparently, you should size down about 0.5 from your brannock measurement.

        Normal price: $161
        Sale price: $108
        Minus promo code: $80

        http://www.amazon.com/Chippewa-20065.../dp/B0036VN8N6

        I'm still torn if I need these or not. Free returns though, so might be worth it to check them out.

        Comment


          BR Flash sale until 2pm EST today. 40% off with "BRPOWER"
          6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

          Comment


            Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
            BR Flash sale until 2pm EST today. 40% off with "BRPOWER"
            According to the email they sent this morning, it's 40% off sale only.

            Comment


              The Drake's sale is live!
              http://www.drakes-london.com/
              Still kinda pricey though. I can't remember if they had further drops last year.

              Comment


                Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
                Odin X Target Khakis on clearance for $12.24. I have the black ones. Fit is decent, nice pair of work or going out pants.
                http://www.target.com/p/odin-new-yor...s/-/A-14144880
                Can you please define what "decent" fit is to you? Your measurements and a comparison to the Levi 514 or the jcp Slim Straight Jeans would be extremely helpful to me in particular! Thanks.
                My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

                Comment


                  Originally posted by diversification View Post
                  Can you please define what "decent" fit is to you? Your measurements and a comparison to the Levi 514 or the jcp Slim Straight Jeans would be extremely helpful to me in particular! Thanks.
                  I'd be interested in hearing more about the fit on these as well. I'm thinking about grabbing the gray ones but not sure to size down/up/normal on the waist.
                  My cocktail videos >

                  Comment


                    Shoe metro is having a 50% off select Allen Edmonds shoes with code ALLEN50. A ton of sizes still available as of posting time. http://www.shoemetro.com/nsearch.asp...e+best+sellers

                    I got the McTavish in waxy natural for $150 shipped. Other highlights include neumoks in navy and olive, kenwoods, del rays, and a single pair of black Park Aves. in size 8.

                    Comment


                      polo.com
                      most belts are 65% off...

                      Comment


                        http://www.brooksbrothers.com/8%C2%B...os=8&cgid=sale

                        Alligator watch strap for $22.50 from Brooks Brothers, doesn't say what lug width though...

                        Comment


                          Lands End 30% off 1 item...

                          Code: PRETTY
                          Pin: 1821
                          "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

                          Comment


                            Not an online deal, but the Banana Republic near me has a large selection of final sale ties for $10-15. I picked up 3 for $40.
                            Ben

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
                              Lands End 30% off 1 item...

                              Code: PRETTY
                              Pin: 1821
                              how long will that be good for?

                              Comment


                                "BREXTRA" for 30% off at BR, 40% off markdowns
                                6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X