X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm usually between a 36r and 38r... guess it's not for me

Comment

LEC has posted an additional markdown on all of their sweaters, which of course can be combined with the $40 off $100 today. Brings this (somewhat weird) cable cardigan down to ~$60... Do you guys think it's going to drop more? I thought it was kinda ugly and not something I'd ever wear when I first saw it, but at $60 I think it's a little more attractive... I think it was listing $130 yesterday.

The fine-gauge supima vnecks are $22 before the 40% off too, which is pretty good if you are looking to grab a few cotton sweaters.

Comment

Just my opinion but I'd pass on that cardigan.

Comment

Originally posted by JonB View Post
          kinda ugly and not something I'd ever wear.
          You got it right the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
            You got it right the first time.
            hah yeah, i think so

Comment

First thought ftw. That thing looks pretty bad.

Comment

So the walmart tweed jackets only go down to 38 and they seem to run large. No way I could ever wear one without a tailor totally remaking it. Actually glad to hear that since it makes me feel less foolish for dropping $300 on one lol.

Comment

That cardigan is ridiculous. Some of the sweaters on sale would be a great deal, but apparently the code doesn't include free shipping, so my impulse buying urge has been checked.

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
                    That cardigan is ridiculous. Some of the sweaters on sale would be a great deal, but apparently the code doesn't include free shipping, so my impulse buying urge has been checked.
                    Ouch, didn't notice that - it was FS yesterday. Although I am not planning to buy it, I am pretty curious as to how low that thing drops before they pull it.

Comment

Drakes at UrbanDaddy: http://perks.urbandaddy.com/national...-s-london.html
                      Use code code X1FUS for 20% off

Comment

The rag & bone Men's Sweater from Target x Nieman Marcus is half off ($35):
                        http://goo.gl/gSIoS
                        Anyone have any thoughts on quality & fit?

Comment

it looks much better in the picture than it does in person. kind of hard to describe, but the pattern on it looks all "mushed together," where as the picture makes the contrast between white and black more defined. feels soft and light to the touch, not very substantial. pretty standard cut for america (wide in the waist/not slimming). i wasn't into it; i'd rather go to macy's and get something like a tommy hilfiger sweater that feels better for less money (even at $35).

Comment

Matching his and hers Thom Browne Blazers?!?! Score...

Comment

Grenson sale starts tomorrow, here's the preview site:
                              http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_gb/sale?...Upto+50%25+off

Comment

Ebay counts as the net, right? I wish we had a thread for non-shoe Ebay finds!

I know that many of y'all love yourselves some black watch. Here's some black watch for ya: http://www.ebay.com/itm/330845402193...84.m1438.l2649 (Wool Polo Ralph Lauren black watch tie, ending in 4.5 hours, current bid only 15.50)

Comment

Working...
                                X