X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get the sale price? I don't see it

Comment

Decided to jump on a few things from LEC. Merlot cords, canvas belt, and a shirt. Not only did I get the 60% off that's running today, but I was also able to use the 40% code on top of that!! Talk about one hell of a deal!

Comment

Jason: when i look on amazon at the ae strands they are eligible for last chance 25% off promo. Tthe details are on the webpage on how to do it.

Comment

What code did you use for the additional 40% off at LEC?

Comment

I can confirm the Amazon 25% works on Allen Edmonds. Got some Delrays for 189 out the door. No code, just shows up when you checkout.

Comment

I want to take advantage of the last day of Land's end canvas's discount but I am worried about the sizing of their shirts.

I have one small shirt and its super big, while other people that are my size found something that fitted well.

Are there any good fitting shirts for someone that is

5'8, 145lbs

17.5" shoulders

Comment

mystix...there's free and completely painless returns on all LE and LEC stuff at your local sears...any sears, doesn't have to sell LE. Try it out, return what you don't want. Easy.

Comment

Well I live in Canada so I do not have that option.

Although they do have a flat rate shipping of $8 to send stuff back, there are still a ton of shirts that are available with varying degrees of quality.

I wanted to to know if anyone have come across some shirts that are worthwhile. For example I heard the chambray fitted really nicely so i purchased that last week.

Comment

oooo...a canadian. sorry man, my ameri-centric view of the world assumed you were in the US.

other matters: levi 30% off, ends today, code THIRTY. Just picked up the awesome Filson x Levis trucker jacket for 30% off: 161 shipped. Expensive for a jacket? Somewhat. But awesome. Good pictures on filson's site: Tin Cloth Trucker Jacket.

I don't always go workwear, but when I do, I GO FREAKING BAWSE.

Comment

Buy 1 get 2 free sale back at JAB...good deal for shoe trees.

Comment

This isn't online, but I was at Kohl's last night and they had a ton of Dockers D1 Soft khakis for between $4-$7. Yes, you read that right. Four Dollars.

Didn't pick up any as I already own the colors they had on the rack. But still. Damn...

Also, if you google it, there are 20% off coupons, effectively taking off a whole $0.80.

Comment

hey trash, would i need to head to a physical JAB (lol) to get that deal? can't seem to git er done online

Comment

@jcandelario, looks the buy 1 get 2 free deal might have just been yesterday. As of this moment though there's a buy 2, get 60% off deal which gets you $10 shoe trees. Unfortunately no free shipping so it's not the best deal, but if you have a store nearby I'd ask if they're doing the same sale in store.

Comment

JAB usually has the same deal going on in-store. Head on over if you've got one nearby. You'll save money on shipping. Unless you drive a Hummer.

Comment

The shoe trees at Nordstrom Rack for $13 seem better than the JAB ones, if you have a NR around I would check them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X