This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatpat View Post
    No dice. I tried adding $150+ to my cart and it still won't take it.

Code:
    The promotion code you entered is not valid or has expired. Please try the code again or call 800 562 0258 for help.
    Interesting. Are you on the factory site? Or regular J. Crew? I order 4 items earlier totaling about $100 before the discount...worked fine. Might want to call the number and ask for them to do it manually.
    "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
    #StayDapper

Comment

Doh! Yes, Factory code... didn't see that

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
        A bunch of slim silk knit ties on sale from lands end. $13.97 shipped to your door with code FRIENDS 3010

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-narr...31524_291.html
        Great find, I'll be grabbing a few colors. Would love some striped ones as well but for the price can't complain

edit: Ah, spoke too soon, looks like (at least as of now) only bright purple and burnt orange are that price. Not sure if the rest were cheaper when you posted or not, but I guess I'll be saving some money
        Last edited by trash; November 13, 2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

6pm peacoats and outerwear on sale:

http://www.6pm.com/search/null/filte...rcentOff/desc/

Comment

Also:

http://www.lastcall.com/etemplate/p9...ewClearanceHIS

Free Shipping Code: FRSHIP

Expires November 14, 2012 at 8 AM CT

Comment

40% off at Levis.com until 5PM EST. I just picked up a pair of rigid 501 STFs for $36.

Comment

40% off one item at LE/LEC with code JOLLY, pin 1112. free shipping on $50 orders. a bunch of new items in the LEC sale section too, I'd be busting out the wallet if it was free shipping on any size order and/or 40% off multiple items.

tempted to get the donegal trousers and/or vest. if they had the jacket in my size I'd get all three for sure.
                Last edited by trash; November 15, 2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

J Crew Factory store had everything 40% off when I stopped by there last night. If you have any of the coupons in the mail from the factory first sign up, you can stack those on top of that. So essentially I stacked an additional 30% off after the 40% discount so I was paying 42 cents on the dollar.

Comment

Does anyone know if the LE/LEC 40% off code works for multiple orders? Specifically, if I make 3 separate orders will the code work on all 3?

Comment

i've usually heard from frugalmalefashion on reddit that you can make as many orders as you want.

Comment

Yes, the LE 40% will work on multiple orders.

Comment

Cool, I know how some of tomorrow's check is being spent.

Comment

The Thinsulate version of the Bayswater is on sale (in addition to the regular version). Using the 30% current code, a Thinsulate version comes in at $179. Not bad at all.

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...~~~~/87195.jsp

Regular: $165
                            Regular Tall: $169
                            Thinsulate: $179
                            Thinsulate Tall: $193

Comment

Just ordered the regular without thinsulate last night and it has already shipped...would have upgraded had I known they we going to do this. Is there a huge difference in warmth?

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't offer advice on warmth. I just picked up my Thinsulate version at the end of September (frustratingly, for $206) so I haven't had the chance to really wear it in cold temperatures yet. Maybe someone else will chime in.

You could probably order the Thinsulate and return the regular version to a local J Crew when it arrives. But that's another ~$200 on the credit card in the meantime.

If we were always waiting for the best deal, we would never buy anything. But in your case, missing it by 1 day is definitely annoying!

Comment

Working...
                                X