Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/82660/new-belgium-pair-of-new-belgium-beer-glasses-holiday-pack

2x Beer glasses for $9

Comment

Beginning today Brooks Brothers has a Veteran's Day Clearance Event- up to 70% off and online clearance only. IMO, after a quick browse, the best deals and selection of sizes are in Outerwear. Mostly warmer weather outerwear but some good deals nonetheless.

Comment

40% of all orders $100+ plus free shipping on Dockers.com

Comment

Dockers sale brings Alphas down to $70 for two pair. How do these compare in size vs. Levis 514 or 511?

Comment

@tdig

Same for online too. If anyone is a 38S, the $2,000 Armani suit drops to only $600

http://www.lastcall.com/p/Giorgio-Armani-Herringbone-Suit-Navy-Just-In/prod13730000_cat000002__/?icid=&searchType=GUIDED&eItemId=prod13730000&cmCa t=search

Edit - looks like they have a lot of Armani in that price range, I just saw the Navy one first.

Comment

To me, Dockers Alpha Khakis fit exactly like Levi's 513s. They are roomier in the thigh than 511s, but tapered below the knee, as opposed to 514s which are straight leg.

Comment

bl0p- what about waist? Did you have to size up (as I have read) or were they true to size?

Comment

I wear a 32 in 513s and also in Alpha Khakis, so for me they've been true to size. Also, you might be able to stack their current deal with free shipping+additional 20% off for signing up for their e-mail subscription, if you haven't already.

Comment

Younkers has the black, navy, and safari beige alpha khakis for $35 right now. Use code COMMUNITY at checkout for free shipping.

Comment

What are the shoes featured in the gilt picture above?

Comment

Macy's has some incredible deals on some solid sweaters right now. They mailed out some 20% codes, so they drop even lower if you got those one-time codes. I'm talking $20-$30 for solid sweaters. I ordered a bunch and they've already came in (with the election promo). FYI.

Comment

A bunch of slim silk knit ties on sale from lands end. $13.97 shipped to your door with code FRIENDS 3010

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-narr...31524_291.html

Comment

$14 Perry Ellis aviator sunglasses at woot.com.

http://www.woot.com/plus/the-perry-e...lasses-highway

No idea on quality, fit, etc., but a pretty good deal if you're looking for something cheap.
                            Ben

Comment

J.Crew Factory 30% Off AND Free Shipping

Code: SCOREMORE
                              Last edited by SDot; November 13, 2012, 11:13 AM.
                              "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                              #StayDapper

Comment

Originally posted by SDot View Post
                                J.Crew Factory 30% Off AND Free Shipping

Code: SCOREMORE
                                No dice. I tried adding $150+ to my cart and it still won't take it.

Code:
                                The promotion code you entered is not valid or has expired. Please try the code again or call 800 562 0258 for help.

Comment

Working...
                                X