Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@xrh93 - Thanks for actually reading the Groupon terms. I didn't think to actually do that, so sorry about all the speculation. Do you have to go to a separate site with separate pricing? I'd like to take advantage of the 2 ties/$80 deal and I know that's offered on the regular site, but since the Groupon only mentioned the 2/$115 deal, I thought I'd ask if it redirected you to another version of the website.

Comment

@Redford what do you mean?

@redbeardedmike. No, it doesn't take you to a seperate site. I bought the shirts off the CT website. Groupon gives you a 1-time use coupon code that you use in the shopping cart.

Not sure if you can stack it on clearance shirts, as there is a section that says: "Must use promotional value in 1 order. Not valid toward clearance items, alterations, gift vouchers, or gift boxes." This is in the section "The Fine Print" that can be found right under the picture on the groupon page. Should've experimented with clearance shirts before I bought 4 shirts.

This deal was perfect for me. 4 shirts = 1 for each of the family when I get home (including me).

Comment

I forgot to use the keyboard "can't". Too bad you can't double up on the Groupon offer ie using two vouchers towards that 4 shirts for $199 deal. Or so I've been told.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Some more info about CT Groupon use.

EDIT: Fixed the link above.

Comment

I found this interesting. Amazon is having a shoe sale. "20% Off $100 Orders of Party Shoes". Evidently, there are some Allen Edmonds shoes in the mix. You have to use promo DRESSHOL at checkout.

You can see the discount advertised (subtly) here (AE Neumok). You can click through for the rest of the selected styles.

Comment

GILT is giving a 10 promo on Facebook. Can someone check it out? I don't have a face book.

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
              -Maximus

Comment

@Eyerman Details of the offer :

You must be connected on Facebook to use it, no codes or anything.

Comment

30% off + free shipping to US and Canada at Lands End with promo code LOVEWINTER1 and pin 1012. Valid through 11:59 (Central time) November 13.

Comment

Stolen shamelessly from slickdeals.net:

Election Day Coupon Round-Up (Clothing, Accessories and More From Major Retail Stores)

Abercrombie & Fitch [abercrombie.com]

20% off Your Purchase + $5 Shipping | Code: 15337

Ann Taylor Loft [loft.com]

$20 off a $75 Full Price Order | Code: SKINNY3

Anne Klein [anneklein.com]

Extra 25% Off Handbags | No Code Required

Children's Place [childrensplace.com]

20% Off Everything + Free Shipping On All Orders | Code: R8J2012

Dress Barn [dressbarn.com]

30% Off Entire Purchase | Code: EFF1012

Elizabeth Arden [elizabetharden.com]

35% Off $150+, 25% Off $75+, 15% Off $60+ | Code "VOTE"

Express [express.com]

Extra 30% Off Women's Clearance | No Code Required

Gap [gap.com]

20% Off Your Purchase | Code: GAPVOTE

Kohl's [kohls.com]

Extra 20% Off Everything | Code: GIFT4U20

Lands End [landsend.com]

Extra 30% Off + Free No Minimum Shipping | Code: LOVEWINTER Pin: 1243

Mikasa [mikasa.com]

Additional 25% Off Your Order Until 9PM EST | No Code Required

Nautica [nautica.com]

Extra 30% Off Entire Order | Code: FRIEND12

Old Navy [gap.com]

Extra 25% Off Entire Order | Code: ONTAKE25

Perfumania [perfumania.com]

25% Off Sitewide | Code: NOV25

Pottery Barn Kids [potterybarnkids.com]

Up to 75% Off + No Minimum Free Shipping | Code: SHIP4FREE

Steve Madden [stevemadden.com]

Up to 40% Off Sale + No Minimum Free Shipping | Code: OURGIFT

Timberland [timberland.com]

Extra 20% Off | Code: PRESENT12

Tommy Hilfiger [tommy.com]

30-50% Off + Extra 40% Off Sitewide | Code: ATECH40

Tory Burch [toryburch.com]

Up to 40% Off Sale + No Minimum Free Shipping | Code: ELECTION2012

ULTA [ulta.com]

Extra 20% Off Entire Purchase | Code: 81806

Comment

A bunch of the the jcp brand clothing at JC Penney has been marked down, including the OCBDs, jeans, and some other shirts. Online and in-store.

I'm thinking of that farm jacket in navy for $25. Seems okay for a casual outer layer.

Comment

Do you have a direct link for that JCP OCBD? I can't seem to find it online.

Comment

@Vicious49: Here's a link to the OCBD.

Comment

Nathos - Thanks. I was eventually able to find a link in one of Joes old posts but unfortunately they're out of the white in Medium. Grrr . . .

Comment

I just got an email for 40% off any 1 regularly priced item in store for Last Call today and tomorrow only. My LastCall typically has AEs. Wonder if they will apply?

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Seiko Automatic watches for $65 at Groupon.

http://www.groupon.com/pages/gg-seik...atches-options

Comment

Working...
                                X