Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone has bough the current CT Groupon, please report back if the deals on the standard website (4 shirts for $199, 2 ties for $80, etc) apply or not.

Comment

I bought their groupon the last time they had a get a free tie with a shirt purchase. The groupon indeed does redirect you to a separate site, with higher prices and no promotion available. The shirts ended up costing me about the exact same amount, and I didnt get a free tie. I was rather disappointed with it all. That being said, their shirts are fantastic, and I am wearing the hell out of them, so that makes me a lot less sour over the whole thing.

Comment

I don't plan on using either of these so if someone wants them...

J Crew Factory promo codes:

20% off $125 - FPCAZ6574

30% off $200 - FPDJUMNPH

Good in store or online. Valid through 11/21/2012.

Cheers,

M

Comment

@mdwsta4 - Out of curiosity, how did you get the Factory promo codes?

Comment

@Jared - I think they mailed these out to people who had bought from Factory in the past. I will probably not be using mine either and will post them here.

Comment

Thanks @redbeardedmike.

I used @mdwsta4's 20% off to get this.

$105.32 shipped to MD.

Guess I'll get coupon codes now. I had never purchased from Factory before.

Comment

Used the 30% off code, thanks @mdwsta4! If I get a code myself from JCrew I'll post it here. I got the charcoal Thompson suit. I was tempted to get the new grey and navy options, but I already have suits in those colors (though not the greatest fits), so I figured I'd try the cheaper charcoal version to make sure I like the fit.

Comment

So tempting.. I don't need a second suit right now...but it's hard to pass up the Thompson for $203ish shipped.

Comment

If someone is not using their J Crew Factory code, let me know!

Comment

has anyone bought the new charles tyrwhitt groupon yet?

Comment

Link for the CT groupon?

Comment

I may bite on the CT groupon as soon as my mother tells me my father's and brother's neck/sleeve size. Think it would make a nice holiday gift.

Comment

Note for CT you can add ctsave15 coupon code for 15% off

EDIT: If you scroll down to where it says "Choose between two options", keep reading and you will find: "Customers may also use this Groupon toward multi-purchase offers, such as four shirts for $199. Other clothing options include black-wool socks ($22 for three pairs), handmade skinny ties ($115 for two), and a modest selection of dress shirts and knits for women."

So yes, I think you can use it with 4 shirts for $200, to bring it down to $150 total for 4 shirts. I will confirm later.

Comment

Yep, just bought 4 shirts for $155. Can't stack with 15% off though as I mentioned above.

Comment

Too bad you double up on the Groupon for one order.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Working...
                                X