Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@BJ - You go me excited; there's a quilted layering vest at jcrew factory I'd like, and thought I'd pull the trigger, as the last time I saw it, it was priced at $45. Unfortunately, this morning, it's listed at 59.50...

I wonder what else on their site was artificially marked up by 25% ahead of this sale...

Comment

It was probably marked down earlier b/c of their 40% off outerwear (no code, priced as marked) sale that they had for the past week.

Comment

Brooks Brothers is having a preferred customer event that gives you 15% off using any form of payment or 25% off if you use their Brooks Brothers card. I think all you need to do to become a preferred customer is to register on their site. I was able to get 15% off (and free shipping) applied to their 3 for $219 deal on extra slim fit dress shirts (bringing the price down to $62.05 each).

Comment

Ah crap. Well thanks for the input anyways fellas.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

In the coming days,louis vuitton outlet, NASA research group plans to use spectral instrument to determine the stone of chemical elements,www.seniorlouisvuittonpurses.com, and use installed in mechanical arm camera shooting rocks near distance imageRubbing diluted alcohol on the affected area with cotton balls is one of the athlete,louis vuitton outlet online?foot remedies The reason is that breaking of blisters could enable the fungus to enter the area below the skin surface,louis vuitton handbags, which could be quite dangerous to health of your skinthe boot functions a replaceable insole which has the capability to maintain your ft heat

related articles?
            <ul>[*]louis vuitton outlet store ara505[*]www.royallouisvuitton.com giv270[*]louis vuitton bags pcd050[/list]

Comment

Unfortunately not a deal for me because they dont ship to Canada but $100 off Uniqlo trenchcoats. They look nice to me!

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-...coat/073163-32

Comment

Rugby is having a 20% off sale right now using code INSIDERFALL and free shipping with any purchase, no minimum. I picked up the Umbrella tie bar for $24.06 after tax: http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?...pid=rugbyColor

Comment

BR Code I won't be using. It's a surprise what the discount is. Could be 25, 30, or 35% off.

VG7N4TLPFW17

Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise purchased online only on 10/31/2012 between 12:00 AM ET and 11:59 PM ET in the US (including Puerto Rico). Not valid at Banana Republic Stores or Banana Republic Factory Store. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Excludes New Arrivals, Monogram, Heritage, Men's Performance, Cashmere, Leather, Men’s Bags, Select Men’s and Women’s shoes and boots, or SF Made.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                  #StayDapper

Comment

Thanks, SDot! Code taken. It's a 30%.

Comment

np @Alan. Had to get rid of it because I would have been tempted to spend money that I don't need to right now lol. Trying to hold off on purchases until Black Friday.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                      #StayDapper

Comment

The coupon doesn't apply to cashmere. That's some #$%& right there. :-P

Comment

That sucks! Alan did you still use it? or is it still fair game?

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
                          -Maximus

Comment

I'm still using it. Sorry. :-S If I change my mind last-minute, though, I'll post back here.

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks!

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
                              -Maximus

Comment

Got another BR code for anyone who needs it:

LF472MTZZGRM

Comment

Working...
                                X