Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord and Taylor is running a friends and family with code FRIENDS. Free shipping hits at $100

Woodlore Split trees: 14.99

Timberland 6" Earthkeeper boot: 112.49 (limited sizes)

Also picked up the J&M Dolby in blue for 56.69(sold out now, guess it was the last pair)

Came to 184.17 shipped.

Comment

30% of Banana Republic with BRFALL, worked on the tailored navy suit featured on the site.

Comment

Just found out Cole Haan has a Friends and Family 25% off sale going, but today is the last day. They're running it online too though, so I thought I'd post this in case anybody gets on in the next few hours.

BTW the sale is on everything BUT the lunargrands, but they still have plenty of other amazing pieces.

I got some of the black Bergens for $115, they're essentially a black leather suede brogue with rubber sole. More of a sneaker feel. Definitely stoked though cos I just walked in to see if they had the lunargrand chucks and came out with the Bergens.

Comment

@Mike: Thanks for posting this, although it's a shame that those Earthkeepers are not the zipped version..

Comment

@jb173: I'm 99% sure those are. I don't think they made a non-zipper version of the same boot.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Uhh... damn, now I'm really tempted. If only those rumors about the longevity of the sole wouldn't continue to pop up. On the other hand, its 112 with shipping included.

Comment

jb173, I'm with Redford, I ordered them thinking that they were just the lace up version, but poking around google, I couldn't find any non-zip boots that look the same. That being said, I am also 99% sure they're zip. I'll post pics Wednesday when I get them.

Comment

I got an email this morning from BR for 30, 35 or 40% off. When I clicked, I was fortunate enough to get the 40%. Combine that with their Merino V-Neck's being on sale for $49.50 and I picked up two for less than $60.

Check your emails folks!

My side "job" http://www.facebook.com/thepocketsquared
                  Simple, elegant, pocket squares and ties

Comment

BR is doing 35% off your order with BRBDAY35.
                    <blockquote>

Take 35% off purchase: Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise purchased online and in store 10/23/2012 between 12:00 AM ET through 11:59 PM ET. Not valid at Edition by Banana Republic, or Banana Republic Factory Store. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Gap Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. Excludes New Arrivals, Leather, Cashmere, Monogram, Heritage, Women’s Blazers, Ashley Ballet, Men’s Suits, Men’s Performance, Men´s Bags, and SF Made. </blockquote>

Comment

It appears to just be either BRBDAY30, BRBDAY35, or BRBDAY40. If you clear your cache, you can re-click on the email and you will get a new offer.

Comment

I was informing because I did not receive the email. Thanks for the additional info.

Comment

No problem. I have not been able to get the 40% one yet, just been alternating between the 30 and 35. I'd like to get the 40% one so I can print it off and go in to a store.

Comment

40% BR Coupon for store use:

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/Asset_...=2&tid=BRAF102

Comment

Thanks man. Very appreciated.

Comment

I just tried applying it to the tailored navy suit, didn't work...

Comment

Working...
                                X