Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a single use GAP code that I don't plan to be using. It was sent to me on Sept 17 and is valid for 30 days, so it has a week left.

Offer: $15 off $75+ (Online Only)

Code: VB69L8G948C2

Comment

@vicious - I had the same frustration. Signed up for a Banana Republic card, and now I'm getting the 40% coupons.

Comment

I could use one fnsmag... [email protected] if you it's still available. Thanks!

Comment

Won't be using mine: W9CK1NB1R72P

Comment

on its way

Comment

Don't forget about "OCT30" for $30 off $100 for BR cardmembers.

Comment

Anyone have a BR code they don't plan on using? bj at mcgvr dot com.

Comment

Thanks for posting the code JEH but looks like someone else used it before I could. If someone wants to email an extra one to me, it's fhussain49 at hotmail dot com.

Comment

Groupon Goods currently has a deal on wool coats (pea coats, car coats). I'm not sure of the quality, but $59 seems like a pretty good price if you're in the market. I don't need a coat, but if you do, check it out.

Comment

Google Offers has a $39 for $75 at Epic Shirtmakers custom dress shirt. Anybody know if they're good?

https://www.google.com/offers/home?st=!details%2F%2FHV6VATJBDP5ZCGG2&utm_source= soc-email&utm_medium=offers-hub&utm_campaign=share-hub&utm_content=HV6VATJBDP5ZCGG2#!details//HV6VATJBDP5ZCGG2

Comment

BR Code: JTQKBDQ1XM9M

Comment

RE: Lastcall.com

Sorry gents, I don't check the forums as much anymore - I've been making an effort to cut back on spending. The HELLO code expires 10/12 AFAIK, but you need to be already signed up on the email list and have received the code (at some point). I sign up for a lot of things and filter out emails to a "Sales" folder so I never used the code. Apparently if you sign up now the code won't work? For more info: http://dealspl.us/coupons/lastcall

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

I won't be using my BR code: LFD3MR9T2KD7

Enjoy!

Comment

Also, Levi's is having a 6 hour sale, %40 off a full priced item with the code 6HOURS. It's good from 3pm to 9pm EST.

Comment

Heather grey t-shirts on Lands End for $1.50 each:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage...=Shopping_Cart

Comment

Working...
                                X