Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLO not working for me either...Would love to get this code working...yacko? email me if you dont mind yacko. awdigiulian [at] gmail [dot] com

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Same Here Yacko, not working. Email: propesh [at] gmail [dot] com

Comment

I just picked up a really nice navy harrington style jacket from Eddie Bauer:

http://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/product.jsp?ensembleId=38928&catPath=&viewAll=n&pg =1

Normally $90, I bought it last week for $50, and it's now on sale for $40.

Be warned that harrington jackets run on the short side. I went with a medium which is a little baggy in the chest and arms for me, but I suspect the small would be way too short.

Comment

That Neiman Marcus deal is such a tease!

Comment

I got the same email and already used my coupon to buy a $175 jacket for $55 after stacking sales and coupons. It might not be everybody's thing, but this is it:

http://www.lastcall.com/p/Tumi-Light...d=prod12480038

Comment

@zerostyle Thanks for the heads up on that jacket. I was in the market for a jacket like that so I just ordered one in medium. A lot of reviews seem to mention the fact that it's not as featherweight as the name would have you believe. True?

Comment

@eharlow49: It's very lightweight - I wore it today in 50-55 degree weather and I was thinking it was just a bit chilly. I like it though and it'll be great for most spring/fall days.

One thing to note is that the back / arms have kind of a weird bi-swing arm flap going on. I don't love it, but since it's a dark color it's not too noticable.

Comment

@zerostyle Excellent. That's the kind of weather I was looking to get a jacket for. I think I remember another reviewer mentioning that bi-swing arm flap thing but I'm having a hard time imagining what that looks like. Oh well, if I don't like it I'll just return it. Thanks!

Comment

Land's End: Free Shipping on $50 orders and 40% off 1 item

Savings reflected at checkout when you enter

Promotion Code: LEAVES

PIN: 9876

Save 40% on your single highest priced Lands' End item (excludes monogramming, embroidery, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, and excluded items as marked). Also receive free shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses on a single order of $50 or more of merchandise. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, October 9, 2012. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers or employee discounts.

Comment

The free shipping is for $50 pre-discount, so you can get a $50 something for $30 shipped.

Comment

BR 40% off one full price item if you got the email.

Got the tailored fit black wool trousers that I live by for $50.09 after promo code since they were already marked down $20.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=905682002

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                        #StayDapper

Comment

I never get these weekly BR emails. It's so frustrating. I even went and signed up for their email list again last week. I wanted to pick up a pair of jeans today but doesn't look like that will be happening unless people post their unused codes on here again.

Comment

Thanks fnsmag for the code! Much love.

Comment

Kenneth Cole carcoat and peacoat in grey and black, $59

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-kenneth-cole-wool-coats?c=all&p=10

Looks to be Kenneth Cole Reaction, so take that into consideration. Also, the description is soft plush wool, which sounds to me like the polar fleece material.

Comment

Glad to help Focus...got one more if anyone else needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X