Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you need any shoe trees, I would head over to JoS. A. Banks. Having a buy 1, get two free sale. 3 cedar shoe trees for $25.

http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_101593

I'm actually headed there tomm to get some new black & brown laces.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
    #StayDapper

Comment

I'm in the same boat Alan. In Texas you rarely get to break out the coats. And when it does get cold, you'll always feel overdressed bc people will still be wearing shorts.

Comment

@RiveDroit - saw a lot of that when I was in college (but then again most of the students at my school were a bit weird). I found a nice, mid-weight jacket from an LL Bean outlet a few years back that I love. It's perfect for most days from late-October through January save for those nasty windy ones when I bust out an old BR wool coat or the puffy north face (rather stay warm than look good on those days). Definitely glad I moved here, saving a lot of money on cold-weather clothes compared to when I lived farther north!

On topic: going to buy some shoe trees from JaB finally! I'm trying to go no-spend for a month or so, but I actually set an exception just in case the JaB B1G2 sale came around again because I need the trees. So I'm not breaking any rules :P

Comment

That JaB deal applies to in store too right? Might have to swing by there today.

Comment

The merona tailored fit shorts at target that were $25 are now 1/2 off ($12.xx). I picked up a 2 madras/plaid looking pairs since I already bought the blue pincord ones previously. Unfortunately, they didn't have any of the red chambray ones in my size.

There are also some other t-shirts for around $7.

Comment

In my area, every Target I stop at has the red chambray ones (which i have) but not the blue pincord ones (which I want). For $7/pair, I picked up the navy/red check and another plaid. I'll keep checking when I am near a Target to see if I can swap them out for the seersucker or blue pincord.

Comment

BR Power Lunch deal - 40% off in-store...30% online (Full priced)

3 hours only: 11am - 2pm Local Time

Code: BRPOWER

#StayDapper

Comment

J. Crew Factory 25% off red "tagged" items

#StayDapper

Comment

Neiman Marcus / Lastcall.com

Last day for 35% off (no coupon) site wide. If you stack this with free shipping (FRSHIP) and $50 off $100 (HELLO), you can get three trim-fit dress shirts for $21.12 w/ tax and shipping! Lowest price I've bought these shirts at previously was $32 during their 40% off one item sales.

I've been an email subscriber for awhile and the HELLO code still worked for me (had to put my email into a second promo box when I used it), YMMV.

Due to limited sizing, ended up with:

http://www.lastcall.com/p/Neiman-Mar...od11100024___/

http://www.lastcall.com/p/Neiman-Mar...od11070046___/

http://www.lastcall.com/p/Neiman-Marcus-Plaid-Button-Down-Shirt-Yellow-No-Iron-Trim-Fit-trim-fit/prod11100028___/

I have about 8 of these shirts and love most of them; a consistent trim fit and decent fabric. IMO, best value and fit at the $30 mark, and a steal at $22. The fit is slimmer than Charles Tyrwhitt tailored fit, but the fabric isn't as luxurious. Beats any mall brand hands-down.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

This <a>Ben Sherman shawl cardigan</a> is big time tempting. Not sure I wanna drop $75 on it.

Comment

@YackoYak what's your email so I can use it too It's not working for me

#StayDapper

Comment

@yacko.. Welcome back

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@yacko.. Welcome back

Comment

@yacko.. Welcome back

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the Joseph A Banks sale!

Picked up (3) pr cedar shoe trees and (3) adhesive lint rollers for $32.38!

Comment

Working...
                                X